Guilty pleasures

Mine is teenage romance/fantasy fiction. It's terrible I love going on vacation with a stack of hormone fueled, teenage rebellion, romance novels. Then I find a cool spot by the pool get a bowl of snacks and a tall mai tai or piƱa colata. Once everything is consumed I waddle back to my room for more.

Oh the shame!
11 years

Going to do a fastfood stuffin

I've done a McDonald's stuffing before and This is what I had. Angus 1/3 pounder, double 1/4 pounder with cheese, cheese burger, chicken sandwitch, two large fries, two large drinks and 4 apple pies. All told it was over 4,000 calories.

I'd say skip the fries since they get cold and yucky and add a large shake. That should fill you up nicely and really help you pack on the pounds. smiley
11 years

Some things i've learned...

You know I think you both are 100% right about the water thing. When I do a big stuffing that includes water I feel markedly better the next day.

I did one with just soda and fastfood last weekend and I think that had I added some water and fiber to it I would have had less of the "hangover" jhtownsend mentioned.

I personally am more of a bloater (although not as of late) and think plain airpoped popcorn on top of a nice big dinner followed by a variety of liquids to really stretch out the belly is the best. Yes you have to pee for hours after but the popcorn soaks up some of the liquid and slows that down while adding amino acids and fiber.
11 years

Your perfect epic meal?

Well what can you do? If after all the class your still not totally topped off, it's time to run for the boarder. smiley
12 years

Your perfect epic meal?

The perfect meal would need variety. I think first it would have to be cocktale hour so a large gin and tonic please! For the Food let's start with crispy bruschetta and a anti pasta plate. And say it's in the spring, a glass or two of a rose would go just perfect. If its warm out a chilled tomato soup would be lovely. Lots of heavy cream in there to round out the flavor, and my belly. Bread of course to get the last of the soup out.

The main course, how about fresh pesto gnocchi with a whole fire and brick roasted chicken, steamed and buttered veggies a rich whipped mound of potatoes, Ceasar salad, bread and butter and zin to pull it all together.

Now I don't think I'd be stuffed yet so better have a couple of desserts. Poached pears with cracked peppers and blue cheese in a cream reduction sauce with a ice wine would be a good starter dessert. Followed by a lush heavy English Pudding to really weigh down my tummy. Not sure what to drink with that maybe a gentlemen's port.

I'm pretty sure by now I'd be stuffed but if not, id could always go hit up taco bell and get the bell grande meal. smiley
12 years

Stuffing quickly enough?

Some of my best stuffings have gone on for hours and there is no way of getting around the bathroom issue you mentioned. If you can stay in the mood to keep stuffing after, it's not like you lost all if the work you had done and your probably farther along to getting stuffed than you relize. I think you actually get a more full feeling everywhere from doing it this way, rather than just being tight in the top of my belly.

If Dory was into feederism she'd say "Keep on eating, keep in eating"
12 years

Movie name stuffing game xd

The Spy who Fed Me.

THAT could be one hot movie!
12 years

5 pound lasagna

How did you do? We're you able to eat the whole thing?!
12 years

Best liquid to stuff with?

I like soda water and super light beer like Budweiser select. They both have carbonation and the beer is about 3% so it won't get you drunk untill you have had enough to get a good round belly.

A bit of juice watered down is great when you can't handle any more bubbles.
12 years

Most important lesson

Keep your eye on the ball.

Works for baseball, works for life. If you keep looking at your goal you can achieve it. But if you look away you will miss it.
12 years