Hungry only when with you

I agree I do this too. By far I eat way more when I'm around people I'm comfortable with. I've met for eating dates a couple times and had a hard time really letting myself go because I think I wasn't comfortable.

I did try a shot or two before the last meetup and that helped a lot. Oh booze good for more than just the calories. smiley
12 years

Buffets

forcefeeder wrote:
Harrah's Resorts, Las Vegas, offers a special "Buffet of Buffets" deal. All seven (7) of their Las Vegas Buffets for 24 hours for $45. With proper planning, you could have two breakfasts, two lunches, three dinners, at 7 different places

Wow, Vegas meetup anyone?! I'd love to give that a try!!!
12 years

The script

Nice! That's a proper fan right there. Word from my buddy is the guys are super chill.
12 years

The script

My friend got me in to see the Script and Safety Suit here in Denver. I didnt really know any of there music but it was free so I went and wow it was an awesome show. My first concert at the Ogden and I'm looking foward to more.

Did anyone else go? Anyone seen them live?
12 years

Which song are you listening?

Love the Verve

Empty Cans

By The Streets
12 years

Enjoy the plump or feeder?

Xutjja Plag wrote:
bugy67 wrote:
Now is there anyone out there that finds themselves just enjoying the plumper figure without really wanting to be a feeder/feedee?

If I'm not mistaken that would simply make you a FA.

And there are lots of woman here who are looking for a guy to admire their plump curves just the way they are. Shout out you FAness and shower some love on the very deserving hot bids you find here.
12 years

Belly classification system

I like em dr. But where do love handles fit into the system? Some people grow wide before they grow out!
12 years

Drinking and belly

Beer is deffinetly one of my fav ways to stuff. I usually mix in some pretzles and other liquids to change it up a bit but I like the idea of being super stuffed and vunerable and then good and drunk on top of it. I would think a feeder could have a lot of fun with a partner like that.

Now just to find someone interested in being my feeder. smiley
12 years