Strange fetishes related to fat.

Most larger women tend to downplay their size. The ones that take care of themselves, makeup, nails, hair and dress to show off their curves really turn me on.If ya got it flaunt it !!

Love watching a women eat. A tasty morsel disappearing with a wink in her eye. Knowing that
the extra calories will end up somewhere helping to expand her waistline and asking if I think she's big enough yet ? Now that's sexy !!
7 years

Why are you on ff??????

Have always liked larger women. Especially those that are comfortable with their size.Those that are willing to gain for their partner would be a huge plus. Always been curious about gaining weight for mutual pleasure.
Good place to find someone close or within driving
distance.
7 years

Bellyhang

I find belly hang especially good eye candy.
Whats even better is a huge hanging double belly.
8 years

For the married gainers

My ex wife was on the chubby side when we were first married. I'd 150 or so. Her mother was
probably close too 300 at the time. After the years and a few kids later I envisioned that she would put on some real weight. Well she did but not near
the amount I envisioned. Probably about 190 or so. I always loved that pregnant belly look.
As much as I tried to encourage ,she resisted. Always grumpy from trying to diet and failing.

What really gets me is that a lot of her female friends put on some impressive weight gain after marriage. A couple of them got to be 300
or there abouts. Easily doubling in size.

Later I met a gal online that that was cute as could be. She 5'6" 340. We met up numerous times. Had that full figure and a huge belly. The sex was great. Trouble was we had different goals in life. It was obvious we weren't meant to be together.
About that time I met a gal a couple hours drive away at a BBW affair. She had weighed
270 or so and had lost about 50 Lbs. after her divorce. She has gained back about 25 or so
mostly in her belly. Unfortunatly as much as I would like her to gain all the weight back she originally lost it has become apparent it ain't gonna happen.

That's why I'm here.. Out to find a gal "large"
who is comfortable with here size Plus maybe a
few Lbs. more.
8 years
56789   loading