Belly bondage

I'm really excited to get to do this. Something about fat spilling between ropes is just incredible to think about.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Id love to "fill out" without doing any of the work myself. Either secretly, or someone stuffing me. That way it could be out of my hands and I could plausibly deny being fat because of any bad habits I had or anything I was doing. I would feel like this part of destiny was decided for me. Getting big was just going to happen, I might as well accept it.
6 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Especially with the lower roll of a double belly, I love feeling the soft give of the skin, the gentle squish of fat. I love holding it in my hand and feeling its heft, how maluble it is. Oh my god.
6 years

Eating a pizza and...

Tonight I was full but still eating an extra large pizza and that episode of adventure time came on where they get fat. Feeling my stomach grow full while such media was in my periphery was a uniquely sexy experience.
6 years

Irl feederism...

I met a stranger on a bus. A movie was playing and I made that classic comment about "I wish I looked like him" about the ripped hero.
She said she preferred people who weren't muscled because they're too hard. Made a comment about non muscled people being better for cuddleing.

She was also traveling with a pillow and commented on its perfect softness at a point.
7 years

Platonic eating dates?

The two above are right, there may not be a place for your idea. But then again, there might be.

Stuffing is something inherently sexual, so it might be a little tricky, but if I had a friend who just encouraged me and nobody expected anything more or crossed any lines, that'd be pretty neat.

It'd be like a support group for gaining I imagine haha
7 years

Dd/lg

I'm curious about the whole thing so I'm looking for some information.

I'd be interested to know any of your experiences/fantasies of the Daddy Dom/Little Girl variety.

Do any of them relate to feederism?

Why is this something you're into?

Thank you, all!
7 years

Pillow stuffing

When I was real young I convinced my teacher to let me play my character in a play with a pillow under my shirt. When I was four I would take a yoga ball and pretend it was my belly. I guess I've always been into this.
7 years

Stephen universe

It is a very strange show (like how do you explain it to someone?) but I love it.
7 years

No more full feeling?

wanted to know if anyone else had this. Often times when I eat, I don't feel full and the only indication of stopping is when I gag. This results in me reaching capacity every time I eat. Not problematic, just different.
7 years
12   loading