Sci-fi wg story ideas?

You'll have to let me know what you think! And shoot me any ideas you might have :-)
6 years

Sci-fi wg story ideas?

saturn52.deviantart.com

That's me. It's the Continuing Adventures of the USS Vorare Series.

I like that idea! I could see them getting into little mini competitions as more of them get bitten. Thanks!
6 years

Sci-fi wg story ideas?

I have this series with an established set of characters that are kind of like a bargain-bin Star Trek crew. I came up with them so that I could write fetish stories with little time spent on character development and in a universe where basically anything could happen. Only now I feel like I've given myself too much freedom and I can't think of anything else to put them through.

So far they've encountered a fungus that makes the infected person insatiable, and one crew member had to save Christmas (therefore cookie binge). I had an idea of them needing to eat the massive cargo that they're delivering for some reason, but I haven't written it yet.

Let me know if there's anything you want to see! I share these on Deviantart so I would give you credit for your ideas.
6 years

Extreme obesity in literature

In the third book in the teen fiction series Keys to the Kingdom by Garth Nix, Lady Wednesday (now known as Drowned Wednesday) was royalty at some point, but then got cursed. In the book she's a whale that's hundreds of miles long, but in one scene she uses magic to transform back into a human to meet the main character briefly on an old ship.

They meet in a dining room and as they speak she has to be constantly eating, quickly gaining a ton of weight until she sinks the ship.
6 years

Midwest crew

I'd like to express interest on behalf of Minnesota. We know our roads and that's what's important! Good luck everybody else!
6 years

Creatine monohydrate

Oh shoot I don't have a gauge for shirt fitting-ness. It was a normally fitting shirt, maybe a little bit on the small side, but after the fact I could feel the breeze hitting the underside of my stomach. I'm not a seasoned bloater but it was the biggest I'd ever been.

That time was one teaspoon, in about 10 oz of room temperature water. Basically since then I've been carefully to mix it enough that I can't see any of it floating around in the water. I'm careful with it though cuz it's not that good for you to have too much at once. It was a fun night though!
6 years

Incredible

This is an amazing soundcloud. I didn't know such a thing existed. Thanks for sharing!
6 years

Creatine monohydrate

I found this completely by accident. Creatine is a diet supplement used in athletics, but it doesn't naturally go down that well, so they say to mix it in with warm water to dissolve it and to drink plenty of water or else it ends up acting up.

I was a little dehydrated last night when I had it, and didn't mix it that well. Anyway about ten minutes later my shirt didn't fit.

The stomach ache was unpleasant, but not enough to be a problem! I don't know if I'll continue experimenting with it, but I thought you guys would be interested!
7 years

Stuffing as a turn on, on it's own?

Ha I didn't even realize that this was such a sub-genre. This is where I like to hang out. I mean I love weight gain as much as the next guy, but the best thing to me would be living an active lifestyle with a girl, and then recovering from that lifestyle by filling her or myself or both of us to the brim.

This is an awesome forum.
7 years

Gaining boyfriend

If he's not super active then protein is a good one. Any protein that your body doesn't use to rebuild will ditch some nitrogen and turn straight to fat. Plus it doesn't clog up your arteries all that much! If he is active, then a lot more protein should do it.

And like everybody else says, high fat and sugar foods will work very well. The key is to keep it irregular (fasting for a bit, then stuffing to the brim).

I'll also note that I'm speaking from science, not from experience, so take it all with a grain of salt. And some butter...
7 years
2345   loading