Bbw looking for a feeder and love and breeding if interested

What a load of horseshit. The breeding fetish is just finding the act of breeding and making a baby sexy. No other act is included, especially the dark specious acts discussed above.
4 years

Holding a fat and weight gain centric game jam

C# full stack developer. I'm game on weekends.
4 years

Anyone here into history?

Yep, from a family of historians and lawyers.
4 years

I hate sex. so much.

I've seen a few. You're looking for the people referring to themselves as asexual in their profiles.

If it's that you hate sex except when you are close with your partner and would wait years till you were sure she was your best friend and soul mate before thinking about it then demisexual.
4 years

Extreme obesity in literature

Burl, one of the skill coterie villains in the Assassins trilogy by Robin Hobb starts off as totally built and then spectacularly runs to fat.
6 years

Being changed by domination?

Taking a sub's trust and love and turning her into the woman she wants to be through your own love and direction. It's the ideal.
6 years

Cow fantasies?

I find this fantasy incredible if I'm honest. There's something about the idea of the love of my life growing secure, happy and settled in our relationship. Her getting huge and greedy and comfortable as I encourage her, feed her and make sure she wants for nothing. And her boobs swelling with milk as we breed continuously and various hucow fantasies involving milking besides.
6 years

Would you be master or slave

I like to take charge in my relationships. I love watching my gorgeous piggy filling out, the increasingly submissive behaviour as she balloons and her evident delight in her growing girth.
6 years
123   loading