Sighting: see evidence of wg that is a turn-on

Billedmeup:
I thought it might be interesting to start a thread about favorite WG sightings. Whether your checking out the opposite sex or same sex, man or women, what catches your eye as evidence of weight gain that you might find as exciting.

I’ll go first. My turn-on is evidence of those first 10 to 30 or 40 pounds. Here are some examples.

1. Relationship weight, especially on display at the beach or local water park. I love to spot a youngish couple, like maybe in their late 20s, who are still wearing the same bathing suits as when they were single and thinner. Only now, he has a soft beer gut bulging over his swim trunks and she is sporting a burgeoning muffin top spilling over her bikini bottoms. As an added bonus, maybe she has an ill-fitting top because her boobs have grown a cup size or two and it is pinching into some back fat.

2. Sweater dresses or other types of clingy dresses that show off an expanding pot belly. A necessary ingredient is the visible indentation of a deep wide belly button, and maybe a panty line. This just drives me wild. It is a signal that there is no body shaper, just a nice soft belly just under a thin layer of clingy cloth.

I remember seeing a lady sporting a full plump belly in a clingy dress waiting to be seated at a nice restaurant. I imagined it would be even rounder after she stuffed herself with a big three course dinner. When she got home, maybe she would pat and rub it and complain that she ate too much. She seemed un self-conscious and even proud to have it on display. Just made me wonder, was she showing it off, knowing it would drive some men crazy.

3. Professional women with too-tight clothes. I like to see a professional woman in slacks and button up blouse with the buttons straining and pants so tight that the zipper is straining and it looks like a seam could blow out if she sat down. I recently leased a new car, and amid the potbellied male salesman was a very hot female. She was about 30 and very attractive. She was wearing gray wool slacks like a man’s suit pants. The kind that don’t stretch. She had a nice bubble butt and a round little pot belly. The pants were so tight, I couldn’t imagine how she could sit down. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. I figured that there is no way she bought clothes so tight. She had to have grown into them and is in denial about going up a size or two.

Those are my big three. If anyone is interested, next I’ll list my top sightings at the gym. I would love to hear favorite sightings from others.

I really like this thread. Yes it is objectifying persons gaining weight and if you are on this site, think about it!

I agree with all "three" observations.
3 months

What is it about seeing a body growing large and soft?

I have gained thirty pounds in the last ten years, since retiring from the military reserves.
I love to look at my forty eight inch waist in the mirror in the smallest briefs I can fit into.
Couple this with having a BBW wife, five foot four and over two hundred pounds. She jiggles with every move she makes, just heaven.
Keep eating and gaining!
3 months

Some problems

This question is not on the same thread. Is there a limit to the number of stories that can be shown on a non-premium subscription?

I've had requests asking where a certain story is. I look and I cannot find it. I'm sure I published here.

Do stories get deleted randomly without any violations of policies?
3 months

Indulgent

Stranger122:
My wife and I have been on a weight loss journey for a few months to better our long term health. I recently found time to spend an afternoon padded and noticed how much more indulgent it felt. The interplay between being padded and not padded was intense

Has anyone else noticed this?

I have too, felt weigh more indulgent when I'm padded. I eat like I'm really this fat.
3 months

Deviantart links

Estil17:
This is one of the best pro-fat sort of deviantart places I know of:

www.deviantart.com/jp1994/gallery/all

These are the kind of stories I like; really cute wholesome ones...just like how while I am indeed asexual (I don't care for sex) I am (contrary to the "aro" stereotype) big time romantic and I ADORE sweet wholesome expressions of love like hugs, cuddles, holding hands, resting your head on your SO, things like that smiley

Reading your preferences for stories, please look at my stories here on FF. I don't describe sex scenes and most if not all have some romance in them.
3 months

My gf now wife is not a feedee but i spoiled and overfed her to over 100lbs gained.

Casey88:
Just wanted to share my experience of possibly fully converting my wife into a feedee. She was skinny dancer/cheerleader growing up but since being with me for 4 years now she has ballooned. Discovered early on she was a foodie and fell into the lazy spoiled overfed lifestyle quickly. Told her about a year in that I love her gain/belly and mentioned feederism but didn’t get into details and she didn’t ask lol. Ever since though she has let go even more and will show off her belly and try on old clothes if I ask. I am not sure if I should tell her everything or just continue to enjoy the ride as is..

Personally, I think you are so lucky! I wish my 200 lbs. wife would try on too small clothes in front of me.
It sounds to me that she already into feederism, given her eating and behavior.
I would just enjoy your wife/marriage, good luck and enjoy!
3 months

How do you make your mind up with this kink

James654:
So you would advise if it's only something that you want whe turned on to just keep it as a fantasy only?

Munchies:
Pretty much.

When that post-nut clarity hits, and the disgust/fear/disinterest sets in, it's a sign to leave the kink in fantasy.

That is an excellent point. I struggle with that same issue even though I am gaining.

When I'm turned on, I think about binging and gaining more and more weight. When I'm in my "normal" state, I not so sure. I'm finally getting "used" to my current appearance. Which helps to mitigate my fears of getting to fat.
3 months

LoraDayton:
honestly there is no "making up your mind" I think. If you doubt whether or not you want to gain, then there's your answer. if you want to, you know.

Good point, you do or you don't.
3 months

I was an overweight adolescent. I wanted then, to be slim and wear more stylish clothes. I would "pad" to get turned on or wear clothes that were way too small.
Later I was in the military reserves for over twenty years and had to stay in good shape (tested, weighed, etc twice a year). To get aroused padded or too small clothes and then of course the internet.
I retired from the military over ten years ago and I have been slowly but steadily gaining. I have gone from 206 lbs. to hitting 240 lbs. a week ago. I have a 48.5" waist with 45" around my butt.
I'm still a bit torn by the weight and girth, but in mirror in tight briefs, I love sticking out my belly as much as I can. I'm trying to curtail my binging and slow my gaining down.
I'm very old, in comparison to most of the people here on FF, so my weight really isn't an issue with my family or people I know or meet.
3 months

Gaining as a college student

I gained my freshman year of college. Being away from home, other than summer camps, I really let go on the food. I don't know how much I gained, but it must have been around fifteen to twenty pounds.
I didn't have roommate issues, my parents, especially my mom commented, but nothing mean or demeaning.
After college/university is lost a lot of weight with a bout with pneumonia. I kept the weight off and joined the military reserves, serving for twenty five years. I retired from the reserves ten years ago and I have been a casual gainer ever since. I'm now over thirty pounds heavier than when I retired
3 months
12345   loading