Weigh to much to eat

Sorry, I am a little slow with technology! I just noticed today the "paper clip" icon to attach pictures, Sorry, My Bad. I modified this picture also. She was slim, though pregnant, I like weight gain bellies, so I made some modifications, tracing again and color.
13 years

I finally hit 230 pounds!

Nate: I checked out your picture, very nice job. I envy you!

Ned Fox
13 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

A round, bulging belly for me. I just love protruding bellies, tummies etc. The further they stick out the better!

Ned Fox
13 years

Question for foodees and feedees

I have to admit, only a five. I seldom get the chance to binge, though I do enjoy it a great deal, ah, maybe someday I can be a 1 or 2!

Yeah, for those who are in the one or two catagory, you are my heros!

Ned Fox
13 years

Opening up to a loved one

I have an opposite situation. I am in the military reserves and thus have to stay in pretty good shape. My wife has gained a lot of weight over the years, two children, etc. She is at least fifty pounds heavier than when we married, many years ago. I have told I like women with big bellies, and that I adore her body, but she still feels embrarrassed about her weight. Today's society's take on obesity and being overweight is nearly impossible to over come!
13 years

Weigh to much to eat

I have posted this drawing in "My Pictures". I could not download it directly to this post.
13 years

Weigh to much to eat

A modified drawing I traced and enlarged her belly and bottom to enhance the look of massive weight gain
13 years

Number of hits stories receive

Edit:

Thanks for the claification! That makes a lot of sense. I do like to look at the "hits/views" to decide what kind of story to download. The two most popular of my stories are mother/daughter weight gain fantasies.

Again, Thank you for your response! Ned Fox
13 years

Number of hits stories receive

Greetings all; I have been startled to see how many hits some of my stories have received, one has over ten thousand! I check when I log in on the number of people online at any given time and it is seldom more that one hundred, both guests and mmembers. Is the story section that popular? I also notice how quickly "views" appear even as I am downloading chapters, sometimes within minutes of "creating a story" and views hit. Can someone shed some light on this for me.

Thanks,

Ned Fox
13 years