Any clothing that makes you feel fat?

I have several pairs of briefs, bikini cut and low rise. I always buy a size smaller, as I find they fit better. I have a few pair that are tight. I love the feeling of tight briefs squeezing by butt and cutting into my legs and belly.
13 years

Mutual feederism

Mutual is one of my fantasies. I would love to get huge with my wife! I have numerous stories and drawings on the subject on my DA account.

Ned Fox

fanedfox.deviantart.com
13 years

Mutual weight gain art

Here is another mutual weight gain drawing. Now wouldn't this be a great way to spend Super Bowl Sunday with you significant other just stuffing yourselves!

Ned Fox
13 years

Help! hunting for pics of male pears!

I have to admit, I dream of having a fat butt and thighs as well as a huge belly! My deviantart site has some drawing of guys with big, low bellies and fat butts and thighs. fanedfox.deviantart.com. In the "scrapbook" section of my "Gallery"

Ned Fox

PS here is a sample.
13 years

Mutual weight gain art

What a way to spend a day/evening, getting stuffed together!
13 years

Mutual weight gain art

More Mutual Gain, a belly comparison.
13 years

Mutual weight gain art

Here are a couple of my very, very rough drawings. Sorry I am not much of an artist, but I do enjoy the subject matter. I am working toward posting more of my stories on this site, so look for them in the near future. I also have alot of drawings posted in hte "pics" section.

Ned Fox
13 years

The art of feeding

Here is another feeder feeding his favorite feedee!
13 years

The art of feeding

I have been posting more drawings in my "pics" section. Please check them out!

Thanks,

Ned Fox
13 years

Do you prefer bellies hairy, hairless, or in-between?

I like hairless. I am not a very hairey guy to begin with, but I shave the lower portion of my belly. There is a little "fuze" just below my rib cage, but that is it.
13 years