Fattening jobs

I have written several stories about gaining in the work place. I have at least two about working in a bakery and gaining.
In one story, I have the protangonist deliberating gaining by working a shift in a donut shop, the lunch shift at a hamburger joint and then the evening shift at a pizza parlor. Needless to say he gains a ton!
But in reality, I volunteered for our daughters school at a major league baseball park. At the end of a home stand, we had completly clean out the softsever ice cream dispenser, pop corn, etc. Several of the kids who also volunteered would fill paper hot dog trays with ice cream and eat it, as well as pop corn too. I even wrote a story about this issue called the "Spoilage Trap", about a young couple who become obese eating spoilage from their jobs at a food stand at a baseball park.
Just thought I would throw this out!
Ned Fox
13 years

Small stuff's thanksgiving special

Great drawing! Keep up the good work.

Ned Fox
13 years

Art stuff from small stuff

Small Stuff:

Great work! Not just the subject matter, which of course goes over so well on this site. Please consider a deviantart account!

Best

Ned Fox
13 years

The art of feeding

Thank you for asking! Here is another feeding pic!

Enjoy!

Ned Fox
13 years

Mutual feeding art

Here is a couple nice, round and FAT! This would be a good goal!
Ned Fox
13 years

Mutual feeding art

Maybe this big or ?
13 years

The art of feeding

A guy feeding his SA, who obviously is a feedee! They both are enjoying the experience, as it should be.
13 years

Mutual feeding art

A couple experiencing mutual gaining! My favorite subject both act as each others feedee/feeder!
13 years
9596979899   loading