Almost embarrassing moment...

Indianabbw:
So today I had a moment where I really had to use the restroom...I took a normal stall because I hate using the handicap stall Incase someone in a wheelchair comes in. I literally had to shimmy my pants down and when I sat down I felt overly snug and instantly a little panicked... my thighs are pressed up to the TP dispenser and the little trash can on the other side... and my arms touched either side of the stall... there�s no way I can wipe... so I thought go for it... get up and move stalls... I prayed no one would come in and as quickly as I could shimmied out
Of the stall with my pants at my knees and Wobbled to the handicap stall... alas! Room to sit and move and freakin wipe! Lol and literally 30 seconds later someone came in and went to the stall I just left... phew!! That was close... haha

If I close my eyes and envision the ample beauty, I smile at what can be imagined. You are awesome.
5 years

Feelin a bit angry and hurt

Indianabbw:
So my lovely mother, who has a wonderful way with words, confronted me today about my recent weight gain... apparently she and my father are concerned. She also proceeded to tell me some hurtful comments my dad made... maybe just to dig that dagger a little deeper.. I get it.. it�s still taboo... and no they don�t know about my �secret life� but why try to insult and hurt me? They aren�t exactly examples of health either...

Sorry for the rant...

I just wish people would mind their own business... reasons I have so much dislike for people in general.

Parents are real people who, like the rest of as parents, want what we perceive as the best for their off spring. They are the recipients of the baggage from their parents and experiences. Our children will blame us often for events that were not of our choosing or desire. Fundamentally, we embrace the concept of self determination. We are the ones directing the destiny of our lives. Tell your parents you love them as you reach your goals and discover what life has to offer.
5 years

Just realized i got fat

Abondanza:
Omg� fat- I apologize if anyone is insulted. Let�s build a coalition, please ?
If I may...there's a potential synergy between two people that ignites passion, exploration and building an intimate knowledge. Curves, shapes and attraction are side benefits not unlike a quality hot fudge over ice cream
5 years

Beds

Indianabbw:
I have been suffering thru using a horrible bed with a dip from my ass.. it�s all good except this dip now causes me back pain...
Any suggestions for a plus size approved mattress?!

Try the Sleep Number. Lay on it in the store and adjust to preferred setting. Nothing like it. If too pricey, you can also find them on Craigslist...I so wish you were closer.
5 years

I want to be immobile

bigambercrystal:
Female feedee here who wants to balloon up with no weight limit! Please help me become as fat as I possibly can get. I'm located in Connecticut but I'm open to travel and relocating. message me here or on kik bigambercrystal
The journey is fascinating. Expanding and attaining the goal is both a fantasy and an enticing experience.( I am in Vermont) Let me know how I may assist and accompany you on the journey.
5 years

Humiliation balance

Yes, it makes perfect sense. The relationship needs to be based on fundamental trust. A basis, a foundation that is secure while fantasies are shared and explored.
6 years
234   loading