Dream dress size women

I've gone from a tight uk18 to a uk34 in just over two years. I want to be too fat for any high street clothes shops and I'm nearly there..... When the biggest trousers in those shops won't zip up over my belly I'll celebrate with a massive pig out. I have some uk36 that are too tight around my belly but it needs to be every pair I try on. It's such a hot idea I can't wait......
6 years

What was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"

When I couldn't fit through the old fashioned door of the post office... And me sideways is just as wide. I could feel the doorway drag on my belly and arse at the same time and I couldn't wait to squeeze back out. So hot.
6 years

2018 resolutions

I'm going to end the year bursting out of my new uk34-36 clothes. I'll definitely be fatter than I am tall in 2018 as I am 67 inches tall and my belly is 65. Hoping for 300lb too, to make a new year of delicious uncontrolled indulgence really pay off....
6 years

What body changes should i expect when i gain as a woman?

For me as I put 6stone on in a couple of years I've found I only wear clothes with stretch at the middle, leggings joggers and similar. And tunics. Bra straps really dig in, settle in the rolls of fat around my sides. Quite quickly grow out of clothes which I love, it turns me on getting bigger sizes and squeezing into the smaller ones for fun. My belly hangs down a fair bit, cant see my muff at all, chins have grown, ass bigger. Belly also leads the way, I look like 13mth pregnant. Walking took a hit a while back, it's quite a weight to carry about. I love the feeling of being so heavy though. As I move less I get fatter it's erotic. I love driving on rough roads everything bounces and jiggles. I'm the fattest and heaviest person I know but that also feels good. I'm aiming for 300 and I think I'll be a jelly mountain at that point. Can't wait to find out..... Only downside is that it's quite a reach round that huge mound of fat belly with my vibrator ;-) Might not reach at 300lb....
6 years

How big is your belly ?

F@*k!!
85%!
Jeez I think I have ages to go yet to my perfectly enormous belly.... My belly is disproportionately large though.... It might be possible to get 110% - here I come....

"Uh oh. I think you went WAY too far. Try loosing some weight. It may be a bit too late... hopefully you don't pop!"

Lose some - don't think so!
6 years

Bmi. what's yours?

41.2 - how naughty of me, best finish this huge stash of snacks right away ;o)

Ooh, update... I'm sneaking towards BMI of 50 now!
I need another 22lb gain.... Perfect.
6 years
234   loading