Stages of getting fat (body types)

Getting from 23 to over 24 stone (322 to 340lbs) in recent months has definitely pushed me towards a 7. Walking into a room I always have to look for chairs without arms because of the size of my arse in particular
1 year

Fat sex ideas

My partner has recently very much to my excitement discovered he likes to play with my fat during sex. He’ll grab, wobble and shake me on the arse, hips, thighs and particularly my belly which he also likes to use to wank between the folds or just into the softness which he can do without any need for hands as I am 300lbs. He doesn’t want to do anything humiliating or degrading (much to my disappointment) so I was hoping for ideas as to what else we could do to exploit this fetish and my fleshy body? He’s average build.
4 years

Looking for piggy to tease

I’m ready for some taunting, dirtier the better. Kik badhabits888
5 years

Halloween fancy dress

Stuck for ideas for a Halloween outfit, any suggestions what might look good? I’m 21 and a half stone at the moment with my thighs and belly the fatest parts.
5 years

Huge belly play fetish?????

Oh yes I'd love to get to my belly scraping the ground when I'm on all fours. Think it's my favourite way to have sex partly for that reason as my hang is heading that way...
6 years

What is your favorite spot to be squeezed, rubbed, etc?

Being grabbed by the love handles from behind
6 years

Updated size survey

6 - so fat that it starts to seriously affect what one can and cannot do, walking becomes waddling, folds can appear on different parts of the body, belly can firmly rest in the laps when sitting, some chairs become too tight, some difficulties when picking up something from the floor, basically the biggest size one can get without having either a severe eating disorder or being into feederism, and the biggest size most people can regularly see outside reality TV, or the Internet.

Had to comment because this is the most accurate description I have read of my current size at 290lbs and has been since about 255lbs. With the right feeder and encouragement I'd probably go to a 7
6 years

Not just a bit fat..

So last night I had to ask for a different table at a chain Italian restaurant because I was so uncomfortable with my stomach pressed against the table in a booth. It got me thinking how in the last year gaining a bit more weight has pushed me beyond being 'a bit fat' to being properly big.

1. On a ride at a theme park, being moved to a 'big boy' seat before the (rather small female) member staff having to force the harness down.

2. If I get the train at rush hour choosing to stand rather than risk someone trying to squeeze next to me on a seat.

3. Plane seat belts being a squeeze on maximum.

4. Struggling to buy tights now as most just roll down under my belly.

5. Finding missionary style sex increasingly less satisfying as the penetration is less deep due to my extra fat in the way.

6. I struggle to sit comfortably with my legs together, not convinced on this one if it's my upper thighs or belly hang pushing them apart.

7. At a festival in the summer, sitting on a camping chair and the metal giving way and bending under my weight.
7 years