Breaking the 300lb mark

I’m coming up on the 300 mark pretty soon. I’m the biggest I’ve ever been right now at 275 and I can feel the weight, that’s for sure. However, being so close to 300, I can’t stop here. I’ve gotten scared and given up on the big three zero zero several times and although I’m happy where I am, I know if I don’t break 300 I will always wonder what it would have felt like.

My only fear (deepest desire) is that once I reach 300, I won’t be able to stop. Being bigger than I’ve ever been, reaching that high water mark, means every pound I gain will always be the biggest I’ve ever been.

I just bought a whole new set of clothes that are a bit baggy on me, they’re gonna fit reeeeeel soon.

That’s is all.
6 years

Foreced weight gain

If we're signing up to be restrained then force fed until we're in tears, then funneled to the point of physical pain then go ahead and sign me up too. please.
6 years

North carolina meetup

I might be inclined to stop by if you would just... post the location...

In fact, I even messaged you about it, and you told me the name of your band and forgot to tell me the name of the restaurant.

Anyway, I did some Facebook investigation and figured out where it is.
6 years

How to get a soft and drooping belly, not bloated?

Here is what worked for me: gained a sum of 100lbs which was 20 over my goal, lost that 20 and my belly got soft & squishy.
7 years

North carolina meetup

i'm down, lets do this!
7 years

Coming out to so

i love how i implied cannibalism and murder to be the correct choice, and you're offended because i called her a bitch.
7 years

Coming out to so

here is what you do: clear your evening schedule, ask her to sit and have a conversation, (remember, people who have not embraced this fetish don't like the thought of being fat) then you incapacitate her, and eat her flesh so that you might gain her weight and power, then find a girl who isn't a bitch.
7 years