Cow fantasies?

Nachtigall:
i would like to try that phantasy. Had it some years ago already and started to sew a little cow cosplay outfit ^^ but never finished it. Maybe i should now ^//^

Abel91:
Cow cosplays would be great. I am an artist from germany and some of my pictures are based on this ushimimi stuff smiley I hope to see more pictures of this kind of cosplay in the future^^

Nachtigall:
i found an old picture of the dress in one of my folders XD [img]http://fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo?id=609564&userId=271152[/img]

Hot damn, you totally need to dig up that dress and take some more photos!
7 years

Cow fantasies?

if any of you wanna talk/rp about this, i'd be more than willing smiley
7 years

Cow fantasies?

I'd love to be milked and bred every day
7 years

Anyone else really love their man boobs?

as a proud owner of a big pair of manboobs: i LOVE them! so much fun to play with!
7 years

Life on the farm

pdt:
I want to be the male who gets put on hormones and force fattened while they hook me up to the milking machine.

calciumkid:
this. with huge lactating moobs and inch-long nipples

bhm574:
Cow mask on, udder pumps on each tit.... ball gag in mouth, and force fed with a tube.... maybe the farmer decides to *** me because I'm a farm animal or a farm girl decides to milk my tits and cock for fun during the night... all the while I'm helpless to stop anything my owners want from me....

I love this fantasy.

And I love the way you think!
7 years

Life on the farm

pdt:
I want to be the male who gets put on hormones and force fattened while they hook me up to the milking machine.

this. with huge lactating moobs and inch-long nipples
7 years
123   loading