Looking for a feeder

Hello my name is Cody smiley
5 years

Looking for cute bhm to talk to

Hello, my name is Cody. I'm a musician and writer also from the mid west and I'm looking for a possible feeder or mutual gain.

I used to be 280lbs but lost a lot, hoping to break 300lbs for the right person.

Besides that I'm into movies and fantasy novels as well as animation and hope to make films someday.
5 years

Looking for feedee or feeder

Hello! My name is Cody and I'm a musician from Missouri near Six Flags St Louis. I've been an FA since I was young and was an active gainer as a teen, going from 220lbs at 15 to 290lbs at 17. I lost weight after that and left the community. However, I'm recently newly single and became excited about the idea of picking it back up after an accidental Christmas leftovers binge. I'm looking for a real relationship with someone who wants similar things. A mutual gain would be fantastic, but I'm also interested in individual gains. Personally, with the right person I would be willing to gain 150lbs or more. Hoping there's someone out there for me nearby, let me know if you want to get to know each other, I'm an open book. smiley
5 years