Upstate ny

Not too far away myself...
10 years

New gainer club

And what if you are already a gold member? Does it get rolled into the benefits?
10 years

Online feedee/feeder concept

Agreed... VERY well said foxglove
10 years

Calories

I am at 5380 for the day...
11 years

Feedee weight gain

I found this on here years ago... let us know how it works!

Here is a good shake:

This shake, unlike many others is actually quite small and only fills a large glass instead of a full half gallon container, but do not let it's size fool you. Only about 2 cups it contains 1250 calories. Which consists of:
1 cup Ice cream
1/2 cup whole milk
and the key ingredient
1/4th cup CANOLA oil.

Now the key is in it's simplicity, and size. If one of these are consumed at a rate of one a day on top of a normal diet then the gain works out to be roughly 2 pounds a week.

However if 3-4 of these are consumed a day, like after every meal, then the gain can be up to 12 pounds a week.

Drink one a day for three weeks, then begin by substituting ingredients. Replace the ice cream with gelato, replace the milk with heavy cream and increase the amount of canola oil.

I haven't done the calculations for a Gelato-Heavy Cream- Oil shake but if the oil is up to a cup per shake (which will make it incredibly runny) it goes from 1000-1250 calories to 2500 calories, roughly. A swag of the GHO shake is probably 3000-3500 calories.

I highly recommend sticking to the basic recipe however, as it's the most stable shake and probably will not cause a stomachache.

If it does, replace the whole milk with skim till the consumer adjusts and then increase to 1% and then 2% then whole.
11 years
12   loading