What's good on tv?

Currently watching My Hero Academia! One of my favorite animes!
1 day

Favorite feedee model?

This is honestly a tough one!

Mochii Babii and Reiinapop are among my top 5, though!
3 days

Bbw friendly massage therapists

Fantasizethis:
Are there any "bbw friendly" massage therapists that anyone knows of in my area of course? I'm pregnant and in desperate need of a GOOD massage! I'm very confident with my naked body but just seem to be having a very difficult time finding a decent massage therapist who is obviously comfortable with ALL of my body and isn't afraid to really get in every crevice and fold, lift and move things..I know you guys get it! A person who actually knows what works and feels good for a person with a lot more to offer and isn't ashamed of her body!!!! I'm pretty sure this isn't a thing but just desperate and figured I have nothing to lose..!! Thanks ff community

I would honestly think that would be in the job description to be able to handle whatever body type comes onto the door.
1 week

25 femboy feedee looking for a feeder dom~

If you want to talk somewhere else, I'm interested!
3 weeks

Da artists who take requests(or have cheap commisions)?

I was wondering if anyone has a DA Artist who does requests or cheap commissions that you would recommend?

If so, please leave me a link to their profile!
3 weeks

Most controversial food opinions

Malvineous:
Cold pizza is gross. Pizza for breakfast is gross.

Fries dipped in milkshake is also gross. Salt and vinegar potato chips are gross as well.

Most fruit is gross now because they don't let it ripen long enough. If I wanted it to be that sour, I would have bought lemons instead of blueberries.

Eating peanut butter straight out of the jar is pretty good though.

Kacchan:
CONTROVERSY!!!

You can give me ALLLLL of your cold, leftover pizza then, my friend. I will happily fall on that grenade for ya. smiley

Honestly, I gotta agree with Kacchan on this.

That said, keep in mind that my standards for pizza are not super high. I can legit be satisfied and at times happy to tear into a frozen pizza(After it cools, of course).
3 weeks

Buffets

BigBallBellyGirl:
We recently went back to my college town and ate at my favorite buffet. They now have a three plate limit, not including salad and dessert. I was very disappointed. I used to pile up seven or eight plates and eat to my belly's content. 😭

What the hell? I didn't even know that they could do that! That's kinda rude😡
3 weeks

What is your dream stuffing session?

Honestly, I'd say that one big dream of mine is a Man vs Food style scenario, with the restaurant cheering me on, the manager coming to give me my prize(t-shirt and refund for the meal so that it's free), and a giant, churning belly as the end result!

Bonus if I have a S.O. outside to rub my belly after!

As for exactly what the challenge is, it'd either be a HUGE steak or a massive ice cream dish!
3 weeks

Df fanfics

I've decided to post links to my Dragonfable fanfics here!

archiveofourown.org/works/54185011

Let me know what you guys think!
3 weeks

Can gluttony be a spiritual practice?

Ligr77:
If everyone embraced gluttony the way the feederism community did, it wouldn't really be sustainable for even a modern society.

AskDrFeeder:
I'm thinking of it less as a religion and more of a Joseph Campbell finding-your-bliss kind of thing. Not everyone is required or expected to practice it.

Oh, well in that case, it's a little more likely. It just would be a hard sell for some outside of the community.
3 weeks
12345   loading