Maintaining vs gaining

Morbidly A Beast:
I haven’t played a ddr style game in a long time but I’m surprised they haven’t really done that in the newer generations of console I get that the Kinect and stuff kinda flopped but with how advanced tech has gotten it’s been kinda non existent, same with stuff like guitar hero

I think Just Dance still releases new games, but some of the songs are locked behind some subscription stuff.

That said, you're not wrong about the Kinect flopping. Same thing happened with the Wii and Wii U, albeit much slower.

I miss my Wii. I had a huge Just Dance collection for the Wii that I can't use anymore.
1 week

Maintaining vs gaining

Okay, so quick update on the exercise situation:

I did remember that I used to have Just Dance on my Xbox One, and luckily it's giving me the option to redownload it onto my Xbox Series X. Thus, I'm gonna see if I can use my phone as a controller. Fingers crossed that it works, as I remember getting a lot of exercise(for me at least lol) out of it back in the day!
1 week

Your #1 stuffing food?

I'm just curious, what's your absolute favorite food to stuff yourself with? Does it line up with your overall fav food? Or is it something totally different?

For me it'd have to be a good chicken alfredo! Don't get me wrong, I loved pizza, but when I can get ahold of a good chicken alfredo, I go to TOWN!!
1 week

Fav feederism memes?

I was wondering what people's favorite feederism related memes are. Figured it could be fun seeing what people's opinions are on the matter!
1 week

Which do you like? consistently stuffing to get fatter? or occasionally really big stuffing for

Honestly, I prefer doing the occasional big stuffing. Then again, I'm also really close to my goal weight.
1 week

Maintaining vs gaining

Ligr77:
I was wondering if anyone who's at of close to their goal weight had any tips on how to keep relatively healthy while still maintaining their goals.

You see, I'm really close to my goal of 275, and I love the full feeling I get after stuffing my belly, but I still want to stay relatively healthy.

I'm really hoping someone has some advice, because I'm really comforted knowing I'm so close, but I really don't want to lose all of my progress.

Munchies:
I can offer advice, but it depends on your goals. Do you want to maintain your weight? Do you still want to gain? Do you want to stuff yourself from time to time?

Ligr77:
I'd say I'd like to maintain, but I'd also love to fit in the occasional stuffing session.

Munchies:
In this moment, what would you say are your struggles to achieving this?

Well, the main problem is that I don't really get much exercise outside my current job, so i'm trying to figure out some kind of exercise routine that won't reverse my progress.

It doesn't help that I don't have a license, so that's limits my exercise options a bit.
2 weeks

Maintaining vs gaining

Ligr77:
I was wondering if anyone who's at of close to their goal weight had any tips on how to keep relatively healthy while still maintaining their goals.

You see, I'm really close to my goal of 275, and I love the full feeling I get after stuffing my belly, but I still want to stay relatively healthy.

I'm really hoping someone has some advice, because I'm really comforted knowing I'm so close, but I really don't want to lose all of my progress.

Munchies:
I can offer advice, but it depends on your goals. Do you want to maintain your weight? Do you still want to gain? Do you want to stuff yourself from time to time?

I'd say I'd like to maintain, but I'd also love to fit in the occasional stuffing session.
2 weeks

Maintaining vs gaining

2 weeks

How do you eat your pizza?

Romy:
I fold the entire pizza in half and fold it in half again.
One slice of mine is a whole pizza.

Wow. Reminds me of one of Mochii Babii's early vids of her rolling up a whole pizza like a burrito🥵
2 weeks

Question for the burp/fart enthusiasts

I've been curious about this for a while, and since I don't know anyone into it IRL, I figured it'd be easier to find some answers here.

What is the aspect of gas that burp/fart enthusiasts find attractive? Is it the release of pressure? Smell? The societal implications? Some other factor?

As I mentioned, I'm genuinely curious, so I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
2 weeks
12345   loading