Fanfiction

Ligr77:
Currently trying to write a Dragonfable fanfic with some stuffing content in it! I'll post it on Tumblr first, but I'll post a link here if anyone's interested!

Munchies:
Not my fandom, but it could be fun. You could post it as a story if you wanted.

I might have to take you up on that, too!

EDIT: Scratch that, I did!

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

1 month

Fanfiction

Currently trying to write a Dragonfable fanfic with some stuffing content in it! I'll post it on Tumblr first, but I'll post a link here if anyone's interested!
1 month

Smart and cheap foods for belly stuffing?

I've mentioned this before somewhere else, but I feel like it's perfect here!

Maruchan ramen. Super quick, super versatile, full of carbs, it's one of the staples of my pantry and/or fridge.
2 months

Any food network fans?

Angiefoodcake:
I no longer have cable. I definitely do remember the diner show though. Grocery Games sounds like a fun concept. Do the contestants shop for random ingredients and make a dish out of them?

That, and Guy Fieri throws different twists into the mix. For example, sometimes he'll give a mandatory ingredient, sometimes he'll give a budget to them dishes, etc.

Also it's on Max if you have that! That's how I watch it usually!
2 months

Any food network fans?

I was wondering how many people here watch Food Network. I personally love watching it, especially Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and Guy's Grocery Games! That said, it also gets my appetite going!
2 months

Cheap fattening food

Maruchan Ramen. One of the cheapest, most versatile instant dishes.

I'm dead serious. Google "instant ramen hacks" and you'll find ideas in droves!

But even if you don't modify it, it's delicious as is!
2 months

Deep-fried butter

Honestly my feelings for deep fried butter can be summed up by a Jim Gaffigan quote

"This can be either really good or totally nasty. But I'm just enough of a pig to find out!"
2 months

Soda chugging

Ligr77:
Any tips? Because I love that gassy feeling that drinking a crap ton of soda gives me, but I'd really liked to keep it down!

Munchies:
You gotta work up to it over time. That said, there are thing you can do to lesson the intensity:

- Chill the soda. Gasses condense when it's cold and expand when it's hot.

- Pour the soda into a wide rimmed glass. This will let some of the carbon dioxide escape.

- Slow down. Give your belly a chance to settle so you can keep going.

Seems that explained a lot! Admittedly, the last time I did it, i tried chugging from the bottle, and probably went a little too fast too lol!

I'll have to try again sometime with that in mind and see how I do!
2 months

Anyone know a diet good for getting fatter?

Thepiggygirls:
We posted a day gaining plan on our account and plan on posting more, the first one was pretty much our normal day of gaining which we know works and it’s pretty much all stuff you can make/eat at home to save $ πŸ₯°

Now you got me intrigued, too! Where would I find it, if you don't mind me asking?
2 months

25 nb/femboy feedee πŸ˜‹ seeking an older feeder or dom~

FeedeePet:
Exactly what the title says. I am living in vancouver BC and I’m gaining pretty quick rn! Would love to have a feeder dom to guide me through the journey~ πŸ˜‹

(Open to feeders/doms of mostly any gender/age. Please nobody under 23!)

Sorry for doing this but it says you blocked me, so I wasn't able to dm you! Mind talking here?

If you'd rather talk somewhere else, here's a link to my personal ad!

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
2 months
34567   loading