Soda chugging

Any tips? Because I love that gassy feeling that drinking a crap ton of soda gives me, but I'd really liked to keep it down!
2 months

Buffets

Exactly what it says on the tin! I want to hear your best buffet-related stories! How much you ate, how people reacted, how you felt afterwards, the whole nine yards!
2 months

26m feedee/mutual gainer looking to get stuffed

I have officially discovered that being a feedee/mutual gainer isn't just something I'm curious about.

It is now something I'm into.

Also, I'm bicurious. So while I'm more attracted to female feeders/mutual gainers, I'm also fine with a male feeder/mutual gainer so long as they're a decent human!

Discord is jongjong6969
2 months

Mutual stuffing

Bubbingscrubbles:
Mutual stuffing is the best because both parties can be swollen, stuffed, exhausted as horny messes. It’s twice as nice 🥵

Thepiggygirls:
We’ve been mutual stuffing for a while now. It just makes stuffing so much more fun and easier. We pretty much always end up ordering way more food together as we encourage each other then end up over accounting for the both of us 🤣

Suddenly I really wish I could like replies 0_0
2 months

Body writing afficianados?

Thanks for the tip! I actually happened to have some leftover lipstick from a Joker cosplay that worked perfectly!
2 months

Always “feedee” rarely “foodie”

Angiefoodcake:
How are people able to afford take out very often? Even I have a busy life (currently 4 tens) but I still cook at home. Though even groceries in my area are expensive and I am feeding a family.

Same. I try to cook from home, but honestly takeout is more of a treat for me.

Although that might have to do with the fact that if I was good for the week as a kid, my reward would be to go to McDonald's on Friday!
2 months

What ya listening to?

Trying to find some good Ocarina music at the moment! I'm actually trying to learn how to play the ocarina myself!

Here's an ocarina piece I found on Youtube!
2 months

Body writing afficianados?

Does this work on hairy bellies? I thought I might try it, but my gut is super hairy!
2 months

Inflation

How full do those get you? Do they work pretty good?
2 months

How do you guys improve your social skills?

Angiefoodcake:
For the longest time I've struggled with social anxiety and maybe I am on the spectrum. Eventually I will have to conquer job interviews since I want to get out of my shitty fruit slave job!

Also, I want to try to make friends at my future job. Because I hardly talk to anyone at my current job. smiley But then again there is a language barrier problem. Welp... I should've studied Spanish courses on Duolingo.

It seems this mask prevents me from being successful. I haven't climbed up the seronity ladder due to poor social skills. Not a good excuse but childhood trauma still haunts me to this day. Bullies can fuck you up.

I do think I am slightly getting a little better. One time I had a conversation with my dad's childhood friend. It helps when I ask random questions.

M05Padding:
I've learned the first step is simple, don't care what others may think about you. Why? How else will you find out who's worth making friends with? Lol

2nd be yourself. This is a tricky one because if you struggle to make friends sue to being yourself, you may feel like this is bad advice. It's not. The goal of "be yourself" is simply to avoid making fake bonds. You don't want people to like you for the facade you put up. You want them to like your authentic self.

If you like more tips feel free to ask on the thread or a direct message.

I agree with this. Being yourself and avoiding the temptation of putting up a facade is the hardest but most important part of making friends!

Also, if you find it hard to start talking, small steps help a lot. I'm neurodivergent, so I had to do this, and it has helped a ton!
2 months
56789   loading