Feeling the digestion, turn on or no?

Is it a turn on? Well for me, yes! I love the idea of feeling the digestion against my cheek/ear!

Good to see I'm not alone on that!
7 years

Maximum amount of food

While it varies from person to person, according to what I looked up said the maximum amount of food that you can eat in one sitting is 3-4 litres(or 8.8185 pounds) of food. At that point, your body tells you to stop, and if you try to eat more than that, you end up vomiting.

Again, this varies from person to person, and there have been people who can eat 10-12 pounds, but 20? Sadly, it's a stretch that anyone could pull that off.

But still, one can dream...

(also, if you need confirmation I'll leave you a link to a video that'll help confirm it)

7 years

First pubic fat shaming :(

BigFA:
I have had this happen quite often where some of my guy friends will pat my big belly and say "Man your looking healthy" or "You are packing on a few". I just respond that "Yes I am. As you know I love to eat". I have to admit this turns me on a bit and can be a little hurtful at the same time. It is amazing to me that in a country where 75% of the population is overweight or obese and growing heavier all the time, people still need to comment on someones weight. Really?

7 years

Belly noises

Anyone else into belly noises? Like when a belly is so full that you can hear it gurgling without touching your ear to it?
7 years

Bbw belly gazing stories?

I will say, while I have little to no memory of these types of occurrences, I've had multiple times when I've seen a chubby/bbw woman, and all I could do was stare!

The only actual story I can recall off hand is this one time at the flea market during thanksgiving. There was this hispanic woman whose belly was hanging out from her shirt, and I just couldn't help but stare for a few seconds until I was at another spot.

If I can remember any more, I'll tell them, but for some reason, my memory isn't worth a hill of beans.
7 years

Submissive feeder needs advice

Personally, I'm more of a passive feeder too, so this actually made me feel better about myself!

Hope things work out with you two!
7 years

How to bloat

menotme23:
I found a new way to bloat! Swallow a Runts candy (I tried orange) and a swig of diet coke... My stomach is gurgling like mad and I can't suck in my bloated belly one bit!

Found this from another thread! Hope this helps!
7 years

Neopets

I used to play it all the time!

I still log on from time to time!
7 years
7891011   loading