Opinions? help lol

my girlfriend is unaware of my chubby kink as far as i know, but last night when she made dinner i ate so much my stomach hurt and i just snuggled into her. she looked at me and asked if i was sure i was full and when i just groaned she asked if i was so full i couldn’t move. i said yes and she laughed and said “good, that’s just how i want you.”
i would be lying if i said i wasn’t totally turned on but i just couldn’t do anything but smile because i’ve been keeping this a secret since i was a kid.
does this sound like something someone who shares the link would say or is she just being a cute and loving girlfriend?
5 years

Bi and lesbians girls :)

Really would like to talk to any lesbian feeders/feedees! I love big, soft thighs and tummies more than anything. Totally willing to tease and encourage but I am totally down for talking about anything at all as well c:
And anyone who would like to talk or tease me in a similar fashion is more than welcome as well!
If anyone is interested in roleplaying, I would also enjoy that so please hit me up beautiful ladies!
7 years

Looking for femalexfemale feederism rp.

hey guys i'm looking for someone to roleplay with me. i'm looking specifically for a female feeder who likes to watch their darling grow bigger (: i have a kik, just message me if you're interested.
7 years