Cow fantasies?

Oh god I wanna be bred and milked so badly, lol. But I'll settle with forced lactation and weight gain.... Ugh
6 years

How to get a soft and drooping belly, not bloated?

Yeah my belly and fat accumulated in general.. is ridiculously flabby and squishy..... Funny bc always had that very bloated look. I noticed as soon as I got past 30 lb gain.... jiggling all over lol more like it quivers w every move.
That was after I lost 30 and gained 60
7 years

Skinny women

Allllllllll pretty simply enjoy the look or thought of fat/ness, lard, bloat, replication, the expansion of a body regardless of what the cause for expanding or bloating your body in the manners listed- is an appreciation of weight gain, in general. It is the appreciation of fat, whether it be the look of lard under your skin or bloat.. Making yourself appear larger without the impression of muscle gain or an increase in bone structure as well as bloat makes one appear fat/overweight.
Fat appreciation, however you want to word it, incorporates all the above to some degree.
7 years

Skinny women

Guitarguy89:
Just curious if anyone has noticed a trend of skinny women posting on here with no intention to gain weight? Something that seems to be on the rise and i don't really get it. Anyone else notice it? or care to shed some light on it?

shesgonnabehuge:
If they're on here and telling you they're not planning to gain (and not a feeder themselves) - I can tell you that she soon will be. Took me 4 years of Casually being interested in weight gain / casual member until I ballooned up one month and never tried losing it.

Rayne:
Or they're FA's, like me smiley
Not all skinny people on here will end up fat.

shesgonnabehuge:
I thought that went without saying. A lot of people on here mention having an interest in weight gain but remain as browsers or visit the site occasionally with no interaction or who start with the intention of gaining and opt out immidiately / I think that is what OP is referring to..

Rayne:
"If they're on here and telling you they're not planning to gain (and not a feeder themselves) - I can tell you that she soon will be."
Apparently it doesn't go without saying smiley

Oh geese, a bit picky are we? Lol, considering the title of the website and homepage literally entails weight gain and bbw/bhm's.. Fat admiration is obviously integral.
7 years

Skinny women

Guitarguy89:
Just curious if anyone has noticed a trend of skinny women posting on here with no intention to gain weight? Something that seems to be on the rise and i don't really get it. Anyone else notice it? or care to shed some light on it?

shesgonnabehuge:
If they're on here and telling you they're not planning to gain (and not a feeder themselves) - I can tell you that she soon will be. Took me 4 years of Casually being interested in weight gain / casual member until I ballooned up one month and never tried losing it.

Rayne:
Or they're FA's, like me smiley
Not all skinny people on here will end up fat.

I thought that went without saying. A lot of people on here mention having an interest in weight gain but remain as browsers or visit the site occasionally with no interaction or who start with the intention of gaining and opt out immidiately / I think that is what OP is referring to..
7 years

Skinny women

Guitarguy89:

7 years

Belly buttons

Mine seems to be getting smaller in circumference and more shallow? When I've gained a lot of weight in the past, it was deeper and wider.
7 years

When did you start gaining

no more diets:
I've always been fatI was a chubby kid in school. Have lost 100s of lbs only to gain it back
This is the biggest I've ever seen.

Atta girl smiley
7 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

longrobe:
Lactation, I would love to get fat off of my partners breast milk.

Yessssss 🎉
Atta boy
7 years

Extreme padding?

And can I ask - to everyone who padded in the beginning or in their newbie gain days - Have you gained a significant amount SINCE you began to visualize?
7 years
12345   loading