I want to be kept barefoot and pregnant

It can't come soon enough.
Biggest.. Turn on
7 years

Durham region/whitby/toronto-gta

24 yr old female looking for an encouraging fa to get to know, hang out regularly and to grow for.

In Whitby, so Durham Region is preferable due to lack of wheels!

Those who are interested, please PM!
7 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Dat cream ☺️🙌
7 years

shesgonnabehuge:
so has anyone had any NOTICEABLE results in specific areas due to the high cream intake? or is it just generally adding a layer of fat to y'all all over?

Also.....

please be specific as possible! someone who is not stuffing / bloating but just using cream alone - what can be expected??

Goldwing:
I have. As many have said already, the fat is definitely soft and jiggly. Moreso than I expected. On me, it's mostly on my belly. I've got a starter belly for sure, but its already close to developing an overhang.

I've gotten a little thicker in my thighs too, also as a guy that's been marginal.

Ok good! Thanks for ur feedback. Im looking to gain more so (now) in my thighs/butt/boobs as my belly and hips are dominating currently.

hoping by cutting down gorging / eating and starting cream and upping it slowly.. my weight can distribute more in the feminine areas
7 years

so has anyone had any NOTICEABLE results in specific areas due to the high cream intake? or is it just generally adding a layer of fat to y'all all over?

Also.....

please be specific as possible! someone who is not stuffing / bloating but just using cream alone - what can be expected??
7 years

Fatbutt11:
Be very careful with cream. I drank just a pint every night for 4 days months ago and my ass has never been the same

FlabbyFat:
really? I want that on my ass!!!!

Oooh!! Please let me (or us ahah) know your results as to where you've noticed the gain!
i would love to add some more jiggle to the boobies/thighs/hips/ass areas - always !!
7 years

Any ladies doing this/done this? I would like to know the effects on a female body. Looking for the fattening effect in my hips/butt/thighs more-so..
7 years

How big is your belly ?

70% ... lol holy crap
7 years
2345   loading