You know you're fat when:

happens so many times haha. not just the zipper haha
5 years

You know you're fat when:

When you realise clothes suck but that food is too good.
5 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

Butter on a pop tart:
I once ate 11 large slices of thin crust...

For thicker slices, I can eat a whole pizza, but usually get tired of it after 5-6 slices and slow down considerably.

If I really want to put away a lot of food, it�s best to switch to something else after that, to keep my palette engaged in the engorging.

Yeah that used to be a big thing for me. Just depends on what it is I guess.
5 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

5 larges typically. 8-slice larges. deep dish like it should be !
5 years

Driving while fat

Yep. low cars suck for me too. But at 6'2" you can kinda deal. nowhere to really run when your head touches the ceiling and your seat is as far back as it goes. Gut likes eating my steering wheel with its fat.
5 years

Driving while fat

Driving just sucks. It's like a 300lb man getting in a Dodgem car.
5 years

Hanging belly

You dont have to start tucking in your hanging belly. BUT for your answer; depends how big you are. I'm big enough to do it. Choose not to though - full slob smiley
5 years

What makes heavy cream have its effects?

I feel like people need to do more of their own research into things. But simply put - I believe Heavy cream (US) or Thickened Cream (AU) is a great high calorie BASE for other things you're consuming.
Treat it like an exchange with milk. Milk too is a base. But you can drink it alone. Heavy cream you can too but not the same way.
It's not magic. It's science.
High fat & low sugar makes it a great base for other things you drink or eat if you want to gain.
I consider it a smart alternative and it helps people particularly those suffering from plateaus or post-sickness gaining recovery.
5 years

Is it possible to gain 4lbs a day?

fanedfox:
I have put on five pounds in a day and a half of binge eating. Lots and lots of calories.
One advantage I have is that I'm really old. I gain weight so much easier now than when I was younger, that in itself is a turn on.

It is hot though..100%. Love doing it.
5 years

Is it possible to gain 4lbs a day?

Definitely isn't something you wanna just do one day for fun. Can be done. But it should be a long process of handing it to reduce problems.
4lbs in a day is unnecessary.
5 years
1234   loading