When did you start noticing?

Hammertime44:
Noticed It takes longer to get dressed. My jeans take a while to put on. Bunching up and I have to actively suck in to button every pair of jeans I have. And it�s day 4 of a 10 day pint of heavy cream before bed diet. 😳

gym bunnie:
How embarrassed would you be if someone caught you squeezing into your jeans, having to suck in your growing belly to do them up? Would the idea of someone seeing that turn you on?

That's been a fantasy of mine for years.
5 years

Wht was the first comment you heard about your weight gain?

My ex saw me shirtless after not seeing me without clothes on for a while, and I had always sucked in and flexed before. I relaxed and she laughed and said, "stop pushing out your belly, you look silly". I told her I wasn't, she asked if I was bloated, I revealed I hadn't eaten in several hours and was definitely not bloated. " She suddenly got super wide eyes. Girl I'm seeing lately always stares at my belly when I'm bloated or shirtless.
5 years

Wht was the first comment you heard about your weight gain?

A now-ex girlfriend saw me with my shirt off after not seeing me shirtless in a while and told me to stop pushing my belly out and I looked silly. I said I wasn't pushing, and I hadn't eaten much that day. She got super wide eyed. So hot.
5 years

You know you're fat when:

You know you're fat when the girl you just slept with says you look pregnant and is shocked you aren't pushing your belly out.
5 years

You know you're fat when:

Silverwing:
You know you're fat when after a stuffing you can force your tummy out enough to break your belt. 😍🤭

broke a button on my pants after a big lunch at work one time and almost died of horniness and embarrassment
5 years

What was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"

I had a slightly larger than average lunch at work and the button popped off my pants completely when I relaxed my stomach.
6 years

When does weight start showing?

I'm about the same height, I could tell a bit of difference between being 165 and 180, but going up to 190 and higher, you'll definitely notice yourself becoming plump.
6 years
12   loading