Remembering dr feeder.

Someone by that title posts on feabie. Maybe that’s him
3 years

Anyone else ever annoy non-feedees/feeders flirting?

That is hot. That reminds me.

A college friend is now an attorney and she moved away from home to take a job. We were video chatting the other day and she was basically hiding under a blanket on her couch. I called her out for hiding, and she revealed herself and admitted she had gained 23 pounds due to covid. It was a major turn on for me.
3 years

Anyone else ever annoy non-feedees/feeders flirting?

We are all human. Sometimes I really get in a flirty mood and want to flirt with vanilla lady friends that I know in real life. The problem is, it is weird to flirt about feederism with a non feedee. I noticed that it quickly annoys people, so I have to control myself. Haha.

Or the opposite happens - a real life friend recently talked about her gain (and losing it) and turned me on. She is a vanilla friend and were at a restaurant. She was saying how her belly had outgrown all her work pants and so she went on the keto diet, losing the belly. The gain part turned me on right then and there.

Does anyone have any funny stories or interesting experiences you would like to share?
3 years

Being cut out of your home.

As a first responder, I have served on a few list assists as well as assisted a technical rescue (cutting out of house) of a bariatric patient. The crews I worked on scene were nothing but professional. Real talk, no judgment on anyone, the rescue incident was very hard on the family members of the patient. Just giving some insight from someone who has been there. I wouldn’t have said anything but wanted to defend first responders from accusations of unprofessionalism.
3 years

So what games are you playing?

On PC Command and Conquer Red Alert Remastered.

When I have time, on xbox DayZ with a friend. Or GTA V for flying the F1 Hunter and trolling rocket bikes.
3 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

During my early teens, I started to feel attracted to the girls at school who were more curvy, hourglass like. Then I began to imagine them with a stuffed or fattened belly. It was a major turn on. The rest is history.
3 years

Quarantine gain

A good friend of mine/old crush is doing well but was complaining that she misses her tennis and cycling. Also, that before the shutdown, she was doing a lot of cycling. Her body type has always been athletic with a cute little belly...God I would love to see her now. Despite being the feeder I am, I do hope she returns to the things she loves soon. I will admit the thought of her filling out her workout clothes with new curves is a major turn on.
4 years

Did you know any attractive women who fantasized about getting fat?

In person no, unfortunately. But this site is filled with profiles of beautiful women who want to gain. Some are thin, some are fit, and so on. I find each case very sexy in it's own way. Feabie is filled with them too, and it's easy to search them out there by body type.
7 years

Curvage.org

I was saddened when this happened in the past over a funding issue. When it finally came back up, all the historical postings were gone. All the cool stuff documented over the years was gone from their site. Anyway, let's hope it's up and running soon!
9 years
12   loading