Drinking peanut butter with beer

wow... that sounds kind of vile to me. i mean, i like peanut butter, but i am not sure doing shooters of it would be that pleasant?

every weird "scheme" to gain weight by eating these specific foods always strikes me as odd. i got fat eating really good foods, food i really enjoyed. and drinking really good beer (and i think beer is a big part of it - when i stop drinking for any length of time, i start to lose weight - not a tonne but double digits).

at least you're not putting the peanut butter into the beer! smiley

to each their own, i guess...
1 week

Is this fetish permanent?

i find, if anything, it just grows...

i remember when i was in high school and university, i thought fat people were attractive. but i was mostly looking at people that were just a little overweight... as time went on, and i got to experience being with fat people, dating them, becoming a fledgling feeder, what i once considered fat was just chubby. or even average!

so what i was attracted to grew and grew. and now, later in my adult life as i've put on weight, the same is sort of true. initially i couldn't imagine being 200 lbs! but that become normal and 300 lbs seemed like a distant fantasy, too large to be real... until it was! so now, at my current size, i know 500 lbs is definitely possible, it's now becoming more of a question of compromises - knowing how being that size would impact the rest of my life.
1 week

I'm just looking or anyone to talk on here

Ashe000:
Even though I joined a dew years back I've never really been here until now. So I'm essentially new to this website. That's all

i have made some great friends that i've known for years here. i highly recommend you visit the chat rooms - it is a great way to interact. sometimes it can be very quiet, because people are using it from all different time zones around the world. and some people complain about being "private chatted" in an unsolicited manner, but if you take it with a grain of salt and are able to ignore those individuals who should be ignored, it is a lot of fun.

welcome & cheers!
1 week

Feeders turned feedee

i have posted about this in a number of threads in the past, so i won't go into all the detail again, but i was fit and thin most of my adult life. i was often a feeder in my relationships.

in 2019 i was dating a ssbbw that was not interested in feedism, but was a foodie... her foodie nature rubbed off on me, and i started to stray from the gym and get a little fat.

the pandemic really piled on the weight, though. by that time i was over 200 lbs, maybe 250. but the pandemic (and my new gf, who is a normal sized feeder, lol) really added on a lot of weight.
2 weeks

For fat art, do you prefer fanart or original characters?

if it's just pinup sort of stuff (like a single drawing, for example) i don't think it matters - original or existing characters, it all depends on the execution and the idea behind it.

for story-based stuff, like comics, i prefer o.c. material. i have seen some excellent fan-fiction comics on deviant art, but they kind of have no where to go, you know? ray norr, i think, did some amazing fat lois lane work a few years ago, but most fan art is interesting but i can't even remember it now, you know?

there are some amazing ongoing original comics being posted on d.a. though - annonnyxz's revenge series is incredible! better-with-salt has done some cool stories, and fatgirl33's ponderous woman and michelles diary comics are great too.
3 weeks

Do you like to physically dominate your significant other with your size ???

Videogamesarefun:
Do you get off being bigger then your partner and enjoying watching them squirm? Having more control as you get larger?. As they feed you more and more?.

This is something I often thought about myself that I liked and wondered if I was the only one that thought like this, I'd often think about having a partner/gf getting larger than me, dominating me.

i try to do this from time to time, as i have a more than 2x size advantage on my partner! so when i roll on top of them, i like to feel like i can dominate them...

in reality, they know me so well now, they know how to manipulate me - where to grab or squeeze me to get me to back off them! and i am too heavy, too slow, and don't have much flexibility, so in reality they are able to dominate me pretty easily. smiley

getting very fat has made me much more of a submissive - i'd be interested to hear if it's had the opposite effect on others?
3 weeks

Weight gain begins to stagnate

TacticalMilk:
Just wanna hear at weights you guys started to struggle gaining and how you got over it

It's happening to me to rn and I need some motivation

my biggest gains happened whenever my lifestyle changed. the first big change was the most predictable: more food, more booze. the next change was: less exercise. then things plateaued a bit (or at least my gain slowed).

stuffing (eating past capacity) broke a plateau, increasing the size of my stomach, making me hungrier on a regular basis.

the pandemic changed my lifestyle significantly - i started to snack all day, every day. i was eating out of boredom, basically. that really broke a plateau!

tl/dr: changing this up has always resulted in jump-starting gains for me.
3 weeks

Regrets?

most of my adult life i spent exercising in gyms and eating to maintain my weight and fitness. do i miss being thin and strong? sometimes. usually when climbing stairs!

but exploring what the world of food has to offer in taste and experience, and giving myself in to those indulgences has been such a wonderful experience, i would never say that i regret it. the experiences i've had and the relationships i've experienced have just been so incredible!
1 month

Decline in fitness

i used to be really fit - i went to the gym 3 or 4 times a week, i was really active... when i started to gain weight about 6 years ago it was because my lifestyle was really changing. i was having the time of my life (drinking, eating and sex, lol), so my gym sessions frequently got cancelled, until i just took a "planned break" from the gym.

after realizing, holy cow, i was getting fat, gaining more than 50 lbs and passing 200 lbs, i tried to return to the gym a few times... but by then i was sufficiently out of shape that the whole experience was just too discouraging. i was so embarrassed being the fat guy working out, so much weaker than i had been previously...

so i haven't really had much intentional exercise in the last 5 years. particularly during the pandemic, i spent a lot of time sitting on my butt in front of a tv or computer with my butt growing wider.

i've been over 400 lbs for awhile, but in the last year i have had more issues... minor injuries, muscle strains (just from reaching for things), my mobility has been suffering.... i think this is because whatever core strength i'd had has been declining over all all this time.

my partner is encouraging me to exercise by joining her at the pool to swim, and i will probably do more of that. i just feel a lot of inertia - sitting at home with a beer is just so much more enticing, lol!
2 months

New year!

happy new year everyone! to an even bigger and better year for us all! smiley
3 months
12345   loading