Dimensions weight room

The Wicked Pear:
Not to dig up an old thread, but is that site current or not? I was roped into a subscription there and am unable to get back in to decide on automatic PayPal payment.


dimensions is still there, but it is not very active. i can't imagine what would make it worth paying for at this point.
5 days

How do i turn my husband into my feeder

Snailopinion:
We’re both very open about our kinks. He’s not into this stuff like I am, but he’s always said he’s here for it if it’s what I like. However, I can’t really seem to get him to participate much in it. I want to be stuffed all of the time and I want to get fat from it, and I want him to encourage me and feed me and worship my belly more. I’ve told him how much all of that turns me on and how I want it, I’ve even told him some specific fantasies, but I think he just feels kind of unsure. I’m a sub through and through so while I’ve tried to take control and show him what I want, it doesn’t usually work out the way I’d like. I just want him to help destroy my body! How do I convince this man to dominate me like this 😩 he has bought me food to stuff myself with twice this week which was very fun. I want to maybe show him that what he’s doing is making me gain weight, but I’m not sure that’s going to reel him in the way it would a feeder. Do I have to make a sacrifice to the fatty gods to get him to shove cake in my mouth and call me a pig? 😅 I just gotta know if anyone has a secret


i am old now, and i have been in a few long-term relationships where our kinks did not overlap completely. it really isn't that big of an issue.

if you are attracted to each other, care about each other, and really trust each other, i assume you each care about the other's sexual needs, yes? and you probably get off on seeing the other get off, right?

don't force a scenario on them that they're not ready for. try to find ways to incorporate your feeding interests into a setting that they will also enjoy. my experience is that once a non-feedist partner sees how hot feeding makes you, they will dive in because they want to see you get to that place, and take part in it. just be sensitive to their comfort level. they may get more comfortable if you go easy and slow. keep checking in with them.

if you're both subs, that's a different problem. both of you are going to have to find ways to be service-switches, perhaps, and learn what the other is needing/craving.

after 30 years on playing in kink space, the only thing i am sure of is that nothing is forever - if you're lucky, you never stop learning, experiencing new things, and hopefully developing new kinks and interests. so have fun with it!
5 days

How can people who show their faces on onlyfans.

Stockylove:
It’s incredible… I might consider starting an OnlyFans account someday, but I would never show my face. I’d even change my bedroom decor and cover the walls so that anyone who’s ever been to my place wouldn’t recognize the setting. Honestly, I feel like people who are comfortable doing this are either reckless or completely unconcerned about the possibility of an acquaintance stumbling upon their profile. Plus, it can ruin careers: if someone with bad intentions discovers your OnlyFans account, they could block you from landing your dream job; all it takes is for them to show your page to someone, and you could be passed over for certain roles or positions.


wow... lots to unpack there.

if you think you're in a position where a potential partner might judge you because of your soft-core online porn presence, well, i don't think hiding your face or changing your decorations are going to be your most significant relationship challenge, tbh...

as for work, i kind of get it. if you are running for member of parliament or city council, or working for a teacher's union, or maybe hope to work your way up in a prestigious corporate law firm, maybe an onlyfans is not a great idea. maybe the best thing is just not to do it.

i'm not well versed on this subject, but i would guess that onlyfans people who don't show their face likely have limited appeal. it would be interesting to see some stats on that. in the weight-gain/feedist space, i can't think of a successful, long-running model/pro who was faceless.

if you're that worried about the potential impacts of this aspect of your personality/preference/fetish/whatever being know by others, it's best to leave it in the closet, i think. clearly for you, there is a significant stigma associated with it. i don't think the people doing onlyfans (or other sites) are reckless, they've just embraced this aspect of their sexuality/lives and are sharing it. they're adults and i assume they've weighed the pros and cons for themselves. and i think it will be refreshing to have someone run for mayor some day who had an onlyfans site back in their 20s! smiley
1 month

Furniture

the best made, most durable furniture i have owned in mennonite-made, solid wood items. i don't know if you have access to that kind of stuff in your area? that is where i got a couch, bed frame and a bench.

my partner and i are >650lbs combined, and it has performed well.
1 month

I feel extremely conflicted

Stillaska:
Often I feel extremely turned on from weight gain and often I wish I were castrated, so I would not have this fetish. Ive been fighting with these feelings for pretty much my whole life.


you are still very young, and these really are very strong feelings you are describing.

let me start with: there is no wrong way to feel. feelings are like air, they're there, and we all kind of have to deal with them. but i urge you not to act on those feelings in a way that would permanently damage yourself without seeking the advice of a professional first. the worst case is: you are castrated, but you still have the same fixation, regardless!

i highly recommend finding a therapist if you are deeply conflicted with your desires. talking these kinds of things thru with a trained, objective third-party can be very helpful. (i have been to therapy a couple of times in my life, i am a big proponent, and think everyone should be in therapy! smiley

i suspect most people here on ff, and in the feedist community in general, share an interest in the fetish but don't actually actively pursue it in their real lives. it remains a fantasy for them. and often that's ok, too.
1 month

Telling others

Secretsauce:
Who in your life knows about your fetish? Are people curious why you are gaining so quickly and often?


i don't discuss fetishes with people that i am not engaging in the fetish with, period.

most of my weight gain happened over 3 or 4 years, and it raised a lot of eyebrows with friends and family. i let them know about my lifestyle change (quitting the gym, enjoying the finer things in life like good food and drink), and that i was content with my body as it was.

if any of them ever suspected something else they never said anything.

a few people who knew me in the community (like exes who were my feedees when i was a thin feeder) clearly knew something was up! but i only kept in touch with 3 or 4 people who knew about feedism and knew me when i was in shape.
1 month

Where are all the 40+ folks hiding?

glad to see this thread is still going strong after several year! it won't be long before i'm graduating to the 50+ thread, lol!
1 month

Are we still using heavy cream to gain?

Kbfawksy13:
Heavy cream and its usefulness for gaining is more complex than people realise. It has a lot to do with how its used and consumed.

For starters, drinking it straight is not particularly effective. If it doesn't bind to anything in your guts, it basically just acts like a lubricant. The equivalent of drinking oil. The secret is binding it to something else so that it can have the time to be digested.

In our experience, substituting milk with heavy cream for making a box of instant pudding is actually pretty effective! The gelatin in the pudding mix binds really well and makes it more solid. Can be a little difficult to eat the whole thing unless you've trained some stomach capacity, but one box of pudding and a pint of good quality heavy cream is nearly 2k calories on its own.

Some other suggestions for binding it to something: milkshakes, smoothie powders, blended fruits, protein powder, oatmeal, basically anything thick or solid that appreciates milk.

If you're used to dairy products, this isn't a bad way to force some extra calories, but you gotta be wary of cholesterol. Heavy cream is pretty high in cholesterol, so over-relying on heavy cream, or having an already high cholesterol diet and adding it, can lead to heart problems.

YMMV


this is great information - thanks for sharing it! i think it will be really useful for people that are really interesting in gaining.

i get the feeling that chugging straight cream has been sort of fetishized, in a way. personally, when i have experimented with it, it turned my stomach. once something grosses you out, it's hard to even think about having it! i think mixing it into something tastier and more palatable is a fantastic idea.

getting fat should taste good, right? the journey is just as important as the destination. smiley
1 month

New here

Twinkywinky:
Hello everyone,

Im new to this site and am exploring other options outside of grommr. I’m 24 and have always liked big men. It’s super manly to me when a man eats big and likes to be big! Love contrast and am open to exploring this world more. I especially like a round hairy belly and men that are a bit taller than me.

Reach out if you’re interested! Would love to encourage any fat guy (gay or straight)


welcome! this is a pretty welcoming community. definitely check out the chat, hope to see you there!
1 month

Toronto meet ups

let's do it!

rhino bar on queen west - this sunday, aug. 2, at 5pm!
2 months
12345   loading