Large ladies, what are your favorite clothing shops?

Squish:
I wish there was a Torrid up here in Canada, I love that place, such cute things.

you really need to move to toronto - there's one at the eaton centre. smiley not sure whether it's the same as what you would see online or not, often the american stores in ontario have different stock, etc.
5 years

Compendium of fat studies

thanks for this material - very educational, and very informative!

and in the right hands, very useful! smiley
5 years

Moobs

aw, i love the word "moobs" - i think it's cute... but boobs or tits works, too.

if they're really big i think "udders" is a good description. smiley
5 years

Who here likes to be naked?

all naked, all the time!

(when at home, of course... i don't know why, but the neighbours aren't so keen...)
5 years

Slowing walking pace, more restraining movements, body space changes, etc

one of my favorite things is observing these kind of changes with my growing partners... slowness is the easiest to see, and getting up from a seat... but i also love seeing them have to sit further from a table, to make room for a growing belly... or no longer being able to get close enough to the cupboards to reach higher shelves...

the best, i think, is when they start to need help with their shoes. when this happens you know you have been successful in growing your feedee! smiley
5 years

What causes a fat fetish?

i don't understand how anyone can touch fat, whether thru hugging a fat relative, or being able to squeeze a chubby arm or pat a fat belly, and not be attracted to it!

fat just feels so amazing! it feels wonderful, and i have never understood how societal conditioning could over-power that innate wonderfulness of fat... it is a mystery to me.

once going thru puberty that attraction just becomes all the more primal, i think!
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Ffox:
Traped. I always had one where I was filled with pastry filling all huge unable to move can't even reach ground to try. Made into what made me this way.

this sounds delicious... love the idea of fattening someone up so much that their feet and arms can't reach the ground because their belly is soooo huge... mmm, what a tasty meal you would be!
5 years

Throwing up?

as an experienced feeder, i always watch and gauge my feedee's reactions and performance to avoid stuffing them to the point of throwing up...

..mostly because it seems like such a lot of wasted work if they don't keep it down! smiley
5 years

Does fit and fat not really do it for you?

i love it all...

i love it when my feedees becomes less mobile, less agile, slower and more helpless as they gain and grow, and their reach diminishes...

i also love the thought of being with a feedee who is stronger than me, in better shape, and able to dominate me... that way i could stuff them and use that to temporarily incapacitate them and gain control, even if only for a short while... smiley

it all excites me, to be honest!
5 years

Fupa questions

Ssbhmjoe:
For me my fupa covered me unit soft around 300 and now that I'm about 400 it covers damn near all of it hard. I have to lift it out of the way to pee. And yes if I'm in the right position i can make my self climax by simply thrusting. Intercourse still isn't and issue though just move it out of the way lol

this is so hot.... you have the best of both worlds! do you have any trouble reaching it yet? i suspect not at your current size, but if you keep gaining...
5 years