Favorite things about fat

one of my favorite things is snuggle in behind my naked, fat partner when they are laying on their side... spooning them and feeling my tight, lean form press into their soft flesh, reach around them with one arm, and massage and knead the yielding bulge of their lower belly... love it!
6 years

Shirts off at the beach?

there is nothing more beautiful than seeing a big, jiggling belly that is bare for all to see! be pround and put your belly out there - if someone is staring, it's probably someone like me admiring your gorgeous gut!
6 years

Contrast

i love the contrast as well... i like to stay strong and lean, while encouraging my partners to get soft and unfit, growing them as much as possible.

i love to feel their soft bodies envelope my small, tight form...
6 years

All of a sudden turned on by men

thought i was only interested in girls until i started to get to know a fat boy with beautiful big moobs. he let me feed him, grow him, and our we got to know each other better and better... since then i have considered myself bi. if you open yourself to the experience, it is amazing what can happen.
6 years

Dark web stories

can anyone explain to me what dark web stories would be?
6 years

Love handles

love handles are one of the best fat parts... i mean, there are lots, but love handles rock! i love how sensitive they are for some people who are gaining quickly - just brushing you hand over them lightly is enough to excite them sometimes. and when things really heat up, it is nice to use them for the purpose that has given them their name! smiley
6 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

I love tying my lover's wrists behind their back, their ankles to the bed posts, and coercing them into eating more than they want as I feed them. Men or women. Poking their bellies, pinching their fat if they try to avoid what i am putting in their mouth. Teasing them with name calling and taunts, and stuffing them full until they simply can't take another bite.
6 years

Is being out of shape a turn on?

Love seeing my partners growing, getting less fit and less able to so things on their own, getting slower and slower! Love stepping in, "Here, let me reach that for you - that belly seems to be in your way." Love hearing them grow out of breath so much more easily than in the past, and I love helping do chores and things for them, so they can concentrate on consuming more calories.
6 years

Toronto meet up?

There have been some great parties in Toronto in the last few years... is it time to have another?

I haven't been to a meet-up since the Summer. Who is in for something? Reply here with your preferred night of the week.
6 years

"searching for a story" thread

I am searching for a story where a man wake up and finds his body has been transformed into that of a SSBBW (though he retains his genitals). He couldn't figure our what had been done to him. He then starts to get friendly with a neighbor.

Anyone know it? It had many parts.
7 years
2324252627   loading