Fattened for a cannibal

My partner insist me to give my soft and fatty flesh for cooking and eating, instead of buying pork for him. He often say that I would yield him plenty of soft, tender and chubby meat from my chest and stomach. He is eager to chop piece of my fat belly and eat.
Though he is kidding and teasing me, can this be a good idea? To eat the fat flesh of your friends 😂
3 years

Sweaty during sex

Fat keeps your body warmer than average. Even in winters, fat people feel a lower cold. I too have experienced the same issue.
3 years

You know you're fat when:

Loveroffat30:
You know your fat when your moobs can rest on your belly.

You know your fat when you can eat an entire large pizza and still are hungry.

You know you are fat when you need to rest after climbing the stairs.

You know you are fat when your thighs touch when your feet are spread apart at a normal distance.

You know you are fat when you have an arm pit roll.

You know you are fat when you have stretch marks that are reaching your belly button.

You know you are fat when you can�t see your toes.

You know your fat when your belly covers your penis while sitting.

You know you are fat when you can hide 5 or more king size chocolate bars under your stomach.

You know you are fat when you can use your belly as a table.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE FAT WHEN YOU WEIGH ALMOST AS MUCH AS YOUR SKINNY COUSIN WHO IS 6 ft 10in.

Strongly agreed.

Also, friends poking you with finger all around, especially in belly and you get often punched in abdominal area

Someone pinches a fat around your stomach, while you are in speedos.
4 years

Pros of being a fat bellied person

You can always find tremendous things about Disadvantages and problems of having a Fat belly......... But can you share benefits and advantages of having it............ what motivates you in having a Fat belly
4 years

Fat men in speedos

speedobulge:
Sunday morning speedos

Mind-blowing !!
4 years

Fat men in speedos

fatnick261:
I think fat men absolutely should wear speedos to show off their fat all the better.

Strongly agreed
4 years

Fat men in speedos

I often wear Speedos at pools even I have tremendous fat on my chest and belly.

I always experience that people are starring at my chubby body and big midsection. Sometimes even strangers come and punch in my fat belly, poke it or rub it. Also some men come and grab my moobs and enjoy playing with them. Sometimes even catch hold of my fat rolls around my stomach. Nasty comments about my fat are usual.

Anyways I enjoy this everything and hence again go shirtless in Speedos

Do anyone experienced the same?
4 years

Love handles / spare tire of fat

Once men/guys accumulate good amount of fat around their belly ( obviously guys store fat around chest, stomach and waist) their form a spare tire of fat or love handles.
Usually 2-3 fat rolls or tires are formed around stomach. I too have a big roll a small roll on top of that, beneath my moobs.
People always tend to poke or grab them to prove I'm fat. Also they are pulled by grabbing fat rolls in both hands and said how chubby I am. Also when shirtless, people also grab moobs or chest fat of mine.

Have any came across this? Do you also have fat rolls? How many? How do you feel when someone grabs your love handles or moobs?
5 years

Moobs

I have boobs big enough, they can easily notice when I'm wearing T-shirt. They are very fat and soft.
When I'm shirtless, my friend love poking, grabbing and pulling them. People stare at them , when I'm swimming, topless. Even I enjoy pressing and grabbing of my boobs by my people
5 years

Cooking meat

But those were not fat, chubby men have huge amount of flesh ready for table 🔪🥓🍖
5 years
12   loading