Bad inflation experience

Did you go really fast? Some people experience cramping with this method if they’re new and go fast
3 years

How to maximize stuffing/bloating but minimize weight gain?

I mean, you could just go the inflation route. Just hold your breath and pump air into your mouth, and it goes into your stomach. Zero calories. Buuut it can lead to pretty significant cramping if you go too fast.
3 years

Overcoming that full feeling

Ffox:
For me I can kind of sometimes turn off the full feeling in my brain very easily but I get bored of eating the same thing all the time or don't feel like the effort of making something over complicated. I do love getting put of breath while stuffing

How do you just turn off that feeling???
3 years

Dangerous rate of gain

I imagine it’s not just the rate, but how long you keep it up. I gained about 25 lbs in 3 months. All health and metabolic indicators say I’m fine.

Now, gain 100lbs in a year, which several gainers have done, and that seems more extreme. I’ve seen several develop health problems shortly after such a gain.

Same rate, though.
3 years

Overcoming that full feeling

If you want to eat a lot of calories, but feel limited by the amount you can eat, let me introduce you to our good friend heavy cream smiley

If you just want to be able to eat more for eating’s sake, just be patient with yourself. Stuff a little more gradually, over time. Your capacity will increase slowly but surely.

I’ve seen some inflation success reports, but personally that’s not my route.
3 years

Experimenting advice

I’m going to join the 12% ish camp. I don’t know if 12% is a magic number for some reason, but I recently gained about 12% of my starting weight. I was of “normal” BMI before, and now I’m technically “overweight”.

Honestly, I really like it, as does my partner. It’s not the largest I’ve ever been, but it’s close (Just 5 lbs less), and it’s pushing the comfort limit of most of my wardrobe. Like clothes still fit, but I’m MUCH more aware of my less-thin shape, both visually and physically.

I’ve seen this advice from others: pay attention to how you feel about your size, and how those feelings correlate to arousal.

When I gained before, I liked being a little bigger when I was turned on, but I wished I was smaller a lot of the rest of the time (often experiencing regret about my size immediately after... peak arousal). I ended up losing weight because of lifestyle change (mostly related to activity during my josmiley, but at the time, I was glad I did.

Now, however, I like my size like 99% of the time. Sometimes after “peak” arousal, I’m glad I’m not *bigger*, but that feeling usually fades in a couple hours.

I don’t know if I’m going to gain more, but I know that for me, now is not the right time to intentionally gain more. But more importantly, I know this has been a positive experiment, and one that I’m grateful I had the opportunity and support to indulge.

(For context, my partner is not into this fetish, but supports me being the size I want, and likes dad bods, which is what I’m rocking now).
3 years

I love bellies...except for my own. how do i change that?

I came here to start a similar thread--I'm really glad to see this here.

I have a friend who is really struggling with their body image right now, and I'm hoping to find more good advice here about changing perceptions of one's own body.

Thank you to those who have offered wisdom so far--I look forward to reading more replies.
3 years

Playing with your significant other’s belly while they sleep?

allgrownup:
I've been using behavior modification with my wife . . .

She's thus learned to accept that over the past 2 years . . .

On a side note, now that's she's used to that I've started just recently to train her to let me carress her double chin.

Does she know you’re trying to train her? Like, you’ve discussed it with her?
3 years

Wanting my wife to go from bbw to ssbbw

IMO, don’t say you want her bigger—that’s a lot of pressure. Just her you think weight gain is hot—leave it for her to opt into or not. (Now, how to bring it up..... doing it this far into a relationship is something I don’t have many ideas on, since I usually bring it up early on, in the first or second “so what are you into” conversation)
4 years

Reigning in your appetite and cravings

I know this is not a stereotypical question for people with our interests, but hopefully someone has experience with it.

Recently, I’ve really enjoyed a bit of indulging and gaining. I want to gain a little more, but eventually, I’d like to stop gaining.

Here’s the hiccup: my appetite and cravings have grown, and now support *gaining*, not maintaining. After a few more lbs (probably 5-15), I’ll want to maintain.

Does anyone have experience in successfully reducing their appetite or cravings?

The only thing I’ve found that ever reigned in my appetite and cravings was a long backcountry trip—I lost quite a bit of weight, and my cravings along with it.

(I’ve read plenty of the “Just give in and enjoy it” stuff over the years, and that’s just not what i want to do, so I’d appreciate it if we didn’t go there)
4 years