Be carefull with what you wish for

your story is really beautiful !! I wish you all the happiness in your life continuity !!! and thank you very much for the news! 🙏🙏
4 years

Be carefull with what you wish for

I look forward to the continuation of the update of your days !!
4 years

New chat

Hello ! I already have to apologize for the inconvenience caused in your conversation, but as I saw that the administrator of this site is here I allow myself to ask if it is normal that since already 2 days there is a lot of account fake new female members who come from France ?? here .. still sorry for the inconvenience. Yours truly.
5 years

New gainer

Hi, I had the same problem 1 year ago, what I was doing was eating more in meals.And your parents are the type to take a lot of candy snacks when they go to the supermarket?
5 years

Dream of feederism

Hello, I wanted to know if you had any advice to be able to dream of feederism! it's been a long time since I try but I can not ... all ideas are welcome !!
5 years

Thick cream for fatten?

Ok alright! and you have a preference?
5 years

Thick cream for fatten?

thanks a lot for the answer! and do you have a particular taste for mixing in thick cream? because i guess it must not be very appetizing if there is no taste ..
5 years

Thick cream for fatten?

Hi dear community!I need your help!It's been a long time since I was on this site, but I was not active.Since then, I started to gain more and more weight, but I am arrived at a point where I can not win anymore ... I heard about thick cream, I wanted to know if it really works and what is the best brand to fattenup faster.Thank you for your answer and have a good day ! smiley
5 years