Belly coverage quiz - love to know what you see when you look down

Boobs hanging to the side and a big round beach ball belly
7 months

Why do you want to get fat?

I love the round shape that I get from getting fatter. I think it looks great and gluttonous and it turns me on. Also on others.
And for myself I like the waddles, the jiggles and the bouncing. It makes me feel horny.
8 months

Eating making me too horny

I sometimes really look forward to a planned binge as I know I'll be stuffing myself on candy and cake whilst touching myself šŸ¤¤
8 months

Pants, under or over the lower belly?

MickRidem:
I've always worn under, and as I got bigger the belt digs in more, and I have a job where I squat a lot. Last year I had a formal even and rented a suit. They told me the front was bunching and there wasn't a nice line, so they got me a size up with suspenders. It looked great! They felt weird at first, whooshing around me, but dang it was comfortable!

This week, I tried something fun as an experiment with my SO. We were planning on an anniversary buffet in Niagara Falls, so I bought jeans a couple sizes up with suspenders, and a button up shirt so it still looked nicer. Nothing was cutting into me, no belts, no restrictions. By the time I was done (most I've ever eaten omg šŸ˜Š) I had filled in my clothes, and had trouble getting up and walking around. šŸ–šŸ˜³šŸ†šŸ¤£ LOL!

Highly recommended.

I don't think I'm ready for this look at work yet, it did make me look much fatter, but I don't think I'm big enough (yet?) to look like I "need" daily suspenders. If that makes sense?

Phoo that sounds hot! Does your belly push the suspenders to the side a bit?
8 months

Painting your toes - bbw/ssbbw struggles

I just go to a pedicure. I kind of still fit in the chair, with a bit of effort and let them take care of my feet and toenails. No chance I could do it myself since my beach ball belly is in the way...
8 months

Going swimming when you've gained weight!

I swim regularly and I find that, when I'm swimming on my back, with every stroke my belly wobbles up and down. It feels super sexy.
8 months

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
Yes
2. Ate myself to sleep
No
3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
Yes
4. Stolen food because Iā€™m just a piggy
Yes
5. Been called a fat name in public
Yes
6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
Yes
7. Been fatter than my current weight
No, but I will be
8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
Yesss
9. Broken furniture because of my weight
Yes
10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
Yes
11. Fantasized about immobility
Yes
12. Ate until I threw up
No
13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
Yes
14. Posted nudes of myself online
Yes
15. Been fed online
Yes
16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
No
17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
Yes
18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Yes, and jiggled it
19. Been called a pig
Yes
20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
No
21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
No
9 months

Sleep apnea and other sleep related illnesses.

I'm on a CPAP too and finally feel better after years of not knowing what was causing my fatigue. Happy to learn that I can stay fat and still sleep well!
9 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

When, for some reason, I have to run a little or jump. I feel my belly, hips and boobs bounce. But really hard. And I feel colossal and people watch but quickly look away.
9 months

Cow fantasies?

Oh god it's so hot to think of myself with a cow bell around my neck, udders being sucked off by a machine and being fed simultaneously. It's a very gripping image. A fat lactating cow with a big appetite. Moo!
10 months
12345   loading