Male gainers: thoughts on wearing bras?

TubofLard:
Okay guys, real question: what are your thoughts on wearing bras be in genuine or as a form of embarrassment (especially comparing with a female feeder) and feeders in general what are your thoughts on your male feedees wearing bras?

Perhaps in the future bras for men will become common. Jiggly moobs can be a little annoying sometimes
5 years

Getting through a performance

Maybe bring some snacks he can eat during the performance?
5 years

Husband gaining 1lb month (only)! how to change?

I would say he looks bigger. Your husband is starting to become a 'big guy'. Pretty hot! Keep feeding him!

Tips... Maybe make deserts often??
5 years

Pregnancy and gaining

Michaelaleeson:
I�m 4 months pregnant and I seem to be gaining so quickly. My midwife was disappointed in my weigh in again because she says I look unhealthy. I don�t feel unhealthy ?

Anyone want to share stories of fat and pregnancy ?

How much have you gained in your pregnancy?
5 years

Elle king

Does anyone listen to her? Shes pretty chunky for a successful female musician. Great music too!
5 years

How to tell what type of fat body i'll have

Do you have fat male relatives? Especially a father or brother? It will likely be similar
5 years

Tips for a new gainer?

Do you live independently or with parents\roommate?
5 years

Weight gained since joining ff

Our profiles display how long we have been a member. How much weight has everyone gained since becoming a member? Some people may have signed up multiple times, so try to remember when you first signed up.

I gained about 60 pounds. Going from 130ish to 190ish.
5 years

Fantasy to reality

user2:
My own personal fantasy that could cause issues; you finally become that 700lb blob you've always wanted, but your spouse/mutual gainer is also a 700lb blob and you can't find a release since sex is impossible... thoughts?

At that size you would need some sort of caretaker. Why not have someone who can pleasure you and your spouse?
5 years

What do you think of video game characters becoming fat?

When i was a kid i had a playstation one wwf game that let you design your own characters. You could get them pretty fat, both male and female. I designed a lot of fat wrestlers.
5 years
23456   loading