Looking for a doctor in us

shEYEgurl123:
Im hoping to find a doctor that is either a feeder or fA. That way i can go to them about all my needs and not feel bad about it.

StarSmoke:
Sorry to say but if you mean a doctor who encourages this lifestyle you won�t find one. That goes against their �do no harm� code and they would very quickly lose all of their licensing that they worked so hard for.

There is doctor feeder, but i don't thonk he is a real doctor
5 years

Stuffing and gaining this month

skyFTMfeedie:
Last time i did this i gained 20 pounds in three days, now im going a whole month.

august:
Wow, you would need to eat around 25,000 calories per day to gain that much weight (70,000 calories plus around 6-9k for daily maintenance). That is an insane amount of food!

Also, this this doesn't sound fishy at all. No pics, one post ever. That single post is asking for people to send money while making a pretty extraordinary claim about gaining 20 pounds in 3 days. Sign me up!
5 years

Stuffing and gaining this month

skyFTMfeedie:
Last time i did this i gained 20 pounds in three days, now im going a whole month.

august:
Wow, you would need to eat around 25,000 calories per day to gain that much weight (70,000 calories plus around 6-9k for daily maintenance). That is an insane amount of food!

Perhaps somebody could come up with a sample meal plan? I cannot imagine eating that much in such a short period of time.
5 years

City of pleasures

Anyone try this yet?
5 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Hector321:
I used to do the heavy cream thing. But then my heart nearly exploded, so I stopped.

Some people won't have this problem, in which case, have fun with it.

Could you go into more detail? Was this something that put you in a hospital?
5 years

Body hair

As one gains does hair become more sparse, or does more hair grow to accommodate the greater surface area?
5 years

Would a 50lb gain be pretty noticeable?

Brownboi:
On a 175lbs 5�7 male btw 🙂

Yes. 50 pounds would be noticeable.
5 years

How to make my gf "accidently" gain weight?

Muckle:
No matter what she has to be okay with gaining weight doing it to her secretly is 1) wrong 2) a great way to damage your relationship and her trust in you

In his initial post he said his girlfriend wanted to 'accidentally' gain weight.
5 years

How to make my gf "accidently" gain weight?

fivehundred:
do all of the above, and bring her blunts. am I allowed to suggest that? lmao appetite booster ahoy

I second that. Always keep the home stocked with weed and snacks
5 years
34567   loading