Coworkers talking about weight loss

Anyone feel awkward when coworkers suddenly start talking about their diets and weight loss, while you're just getting fatter and fatter?

I just stand there thinking that I have nothing to add to this conversation.
5 years

Maintaining?

when you decided you have gained enough, did you have trouble going from gaining to maintaining? any tips?
5 years

Getting fat on a budget

Silver72:
I'm stuck with a job that doesn't pay very well for the moment, and after rent and basic necessities I'm not left with very much, and body got ideas?

some frozen pizzas are fairly cheap with a lot of calories. poptarts also
5 years

Youtube and curvage

what is your username?
5 years

Do any men want to be immobile

if money wasn't an issue in my life, and I had somebody to feed and care for me, yes.
5 years

Poll for feeders...

yummychubb:
So, what do people (both feedees and feeders) think about the cost of food? Should feeders help out their feedees by buying them food?

I think it depends on the individuals and the situation. Generally, I would think the feeder would be providing the food, but that doesn't really necessarily need to be so.
5 years

Immobility, but how much?

Speaking of beached whales...

Maybe the future of obesity lies in the water. Could a branch of humanity in the future evolve to be super obese and live their lives in the water like the ancestors of whales?
5 years

How to start

Honey37:
Better don't fight. Iam no Ana or something like that, I, ve simply no time for eating and allergies against milky products, I was pampers with Soja milk as a baby because of the allergy... Iam searching honestly for tips here, because Iam a fa, my husband is a ssbhm and I like to feed him but yes, what I feed him I can't use myself so I was in hope that some of you could give my tips.

Seriously. 400-500 calories a day is bad. I would forget about getting fat for now. Even a thin person should be eating much more than that. You may have nutritional deficiencies. You really should see a doctor and possibly a therapist if that's all you've been eating for a while. I agree with PregnantStarSmoke, I wasn't under the impression she was being mean.

As far as tips, I'm not sure, but maybe just start eating more of whatever you can. It sounds like you have some dietary restrictions that may make it more difficult, but you probably should see a doctor. I mean no offence. Good luck.
5 years
45678   loading