What movies have you watched recently?

not a movie, but I've been watching the handmaid's tale. very good
5 years

Officially stopped my metabolism

Apfc1989:
So about a month ago Istarted eating mcdonalds (2mcgrides every morning) once a day and hitting 3200-4000calories a day and it's starting to show after three weeks. So since my metabolism is slowed and I'm gaining, I'm adding a nightly Shake of 1pint of heavy cream chocolate syrup and maltodextrin before bed.... Hoping to reach 5,000-6000 calories per day. Starting it tonight 5/29 so if follow me or check in on my progress live.... would love to help anyone curious about gaining.... Please feel free go follow or add your 2cents or experiences. Can't wait to ride the Fat express train to become over weight and expand before everyone's eyes with this heavy cream diet!

keep us updated. good luck!
5 years

Scooters at grocery stores

Ffox:
Yeah my boyfriend used to work inside at Walmart and used to be in charge of doing the carts. the one thing I hate about those things that people never plug them back in. so hed always have to go around the store and rangle them or have to go help customers when they're charged died. I know that if I did get that big to need one or 2 have one regularly hed use that thing and he would get in so much trouble. Just see him trying to make ramp jumps with it.

boundandfeed:
I have found that the more weight (added to the basket), shortens it's battery life (range). I do not know if it's the distribution of the weight or total weight that's important here.

Could be both. I would imagine a 500 pound person would drain the bettery quicker than a 100 pound person.
5 years

Help me make my dream come true

Ffox:
If shes breast feeding her weight will stay about the same till she stops.

unless she really ups her calorie intake
5 years

Scooters at grocery stores

who has given up walking in grocery stores and uses the scooters? how did you first decide to do that? how do you feel about it?
5 years

Rolls

Ffox:
I know it's not the most sanitary thing in the world but I've always had the fantasy of storing things in my rolls because they are so huge.

That's a great idea. Might I suggest storing snacks?
5 years

Evolution

could humans someday evolve into two separate species, one being super obese and another being slim? what sort of changes might the obese humans see?
5 years

Does heavy cream really make a difference?

Cady55:
I want to jumpstart my gaining and I�m really curious about heavy cream. Any one have any testimonials?

JackSteven:

Cream is healthy and natural but artificial cream is unhealthy but also fattening. The advantage of artificial cream is the body stores it as fat but just leaves it there. You won't lose it, it's there forever.

boundandfeed:
Forever....?

What are the artifcial cream's that you speak of?

The enchanted ARTIFICIAL CREAM has been blessed by the great Goddess of Fatness. If consumed it will grant you PERMANENT FATNESS. Perhaps we should pray to the goddess for a taste?
6 years

Explaining my gain to family

Better to just be honest. Tell them you get off sexually by stuffing ridiculous amounts of food and gaining weight. Tell them you've always felt like a fat person trapped in a skinny person's body. Tell them if they love you they will accept the new you!
6 years

Tips to rewire my brain as a gainer

Road2chubby:
I'm starting gaining, and can any of you give me tips to "rewire" my brain to make me eat more and just gain weight? And any other tips would be appreciated!

Have sex or masturbate during\after stuffing
6 years
56789   loading