Warning: Use of undefined constant matches - assumed 'matches' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/v4/library/Fant/Convert/UbbParse.php on line 433

Warning: Use of undefined constant matches - assumed 'matches' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/v4/library/Fant/Convert/UbbParse.php on line 433
Fantasy Feeder

If you had to pick one little debbie cake...

Even though they're only available a few months out of the year, the Christmas tree cakes.
6 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

butterlamb:
eight in a large pie

Same. I usually save the last slice or two for the next morning, but I've definitely had all eight before.
6 years

Anyone have trouble stopping or slowing down?

I've been gaining for about three years, and have gone from 130lbs to 185 lbs. In that time I've grown to enjoy many things in the past I'd very rarely eat. Things like soda, fast food, ice cream, junk food in general, and a lot of food in general. I'm starting to fear I won't be able to stop whenever I feel ready.

When deciding that you've gained enough, has anyone had trouble stopping? Or will my body eventually get used to the amount I'm eating and just stop gaining?
6 years

How long do you save clothes that don't fit?

Whether you donate them to a thrift store, to a friend, or throw them out, how long after they stop fitting do you keep your clothes deemed too small? It's certainly worth keeping them for a while, but for how long?
6 years

How long did it take?

How long did it take you to go from your lowest adult weight, to your highest?
6 years

Ice cream. who wants ice cream?

mmm... it's always a good time for ice cream smiley
6 years

Called out on purposely gaining

Has anyone ever been called out on intentionally gaining?

"Are you TRYING to get fat?"
7 years

No weight ever feels enough?

This. In the past two and a half years I've gone from 130 pounds to 180 pounds. I still don't feel fat. I still think I look tiny compared with someone who I think is fat or even chubby. I used to be small, and I still think I'm small even though I've gained fifty pounds.
7 years

Poked in the tummy during an arguement?

chubbyhoney:
If any of your photos are recent, then you are no bigger than average. Unless being poked in the belly is a favourite fantasy of yours and I am spoiling it by taking it at face value. Sorry :-)

FatKaity:
Uhh no it's not it makes me quite uncomfortable. And if you think I'm average I think you have slightly skewed standards

johnxyz:
I suppose you are smaller than most of the BBWs here, but definitely not average for the real world.

winkwink:
Man, if somebody says they're fat, then they are fat! I'm sorry, this just reminded me of the beginning of Weird Al's Fat/

Mellow:
Sorry but does this apply to anorexics? Cos I'm pretty sure you can categorically state they aren't fat...

I guess that only applies to people who want to be fat or don't mind being fat?
7 years

Poked in the tummy during an arguement?

chubbyhoney:
If any of your photos are recent, then you are no bigger than average. Unless being poked in the belly is a favourite fantasy of yours and I am spoiling it by taking it at face value. Sorry :-)

FatKaity:
Uhh no it's not it makes me quite uncomfortable. And if you think I'm average I think you have slightly skewed standards

johnxyz:
I suppose you are smaller than most of the BBWs here, but definitely not average for the real world.

Man, if somebody says they're fat, then they are fat! I'm sorry, this just reminded me of the beginning of Weird Al's Fat/

7 years