gutbuster:
You joining in ?

Me too^^
5 years

Fattening cooking

Thank you for you answers, I will try all of this smiley
6 years

Fattening cooking

What are your favorite selfmade meals, snacks and recipes, that helped you gaining weight?
6 years

Increased appetite

For the last two months, my stomach volume and appetite somehow increased enormously. Thats nice because I didnt even stuff myself or anything like that^^. I used to divide a back of pasta into 2-3 meals, but now I simply eat it once with a bag of cheese without any problems. And my stomach isnt stuffed at all. Hope with this eating habits I might soon increase my weight even more smiley
6 years

Increasing stomach volume

Thank you, will try that smiley
6 years

Increasing stomach volume

Hi,
Do you guys have any tips for increasing your stomach volume fast ? smiley Are coke mentos bloats helpful?
6 years

Mutual gainers

Would be interested too smiley
chubbyprincessx:
I really want to find a mutual gainer preferably female but male will be fine also. I'm not interested in meeting up etc so can be from anywhere! Just an online gaining relationship where we can compare and encourage and grow together.
6 years

Mutual gainers

Would be interested too smiley
chubbyprincessx:
I really want to find a mutual gainer preferably female but male will be fine also. I'm not interested in meeting up etc so can be from anywhere! Just an online gaining relationship where we can compare and encourage and grow together.
6 years

Online submissive

bbwhanna:
I'm going to be transparent here. I am a submissive looking for an online dominant(m or f). I am looking for much more than an encourager here. I want to have someone else in control. I'm into both bdsm and feederism, leaning more into feederism. If this is something you'd be interested please send me a message here or on kik @ xasper8ed
Thanks!
I messaged you on kik smiley
6 years
12   loading