Fatter and then dumber

CallBR549:
That sounds right, mine was 165, so that is a multiple of 15.

Not so sure how important IQ is though, I know lots of folks with high IQs that can't walk and chew gum.

I also doubt that the test you took was valid, that'd mean you're smarter than Einstein, And hawking. Also it's generally in multiples of fifteen before and after 100. I.E. 130, and 85 are valid
7 years

Odd fetishes...

HectorStorm:
I think I would have a scat fetish if strawberry ice-cream came out instead of poo.

That's oddly specific
7 years

Ultimate fantasy

dominateme666:
joined 2 years
Just some general feedback would be nice, especially from ssbbw women. What would be your ultimate stuffing weightgain sexual fantasy. No holds bar, graphic details please get as dirty as you like.Feel free to attach pictues. I'm open minded and know I love being dominated. I prefer ssbbw the bigger the better possibly even immobile I'm 420 friendly and would probably smoke(and of coarse offer I'm not rude). And then possibly partake in other question able substances and begin feeding what ever you would live to stuff yourself with most.I would then stuff you to the point of extacy, then just before you thing you can't eat another bite I shove the rest of your cheesecake down your throat and then go down on You, I don't like bragging, but I can whistle with my tounge. After you come the first time we decide to to 69 you on to of coarse I continue to bury my face in you ass and vagina eating both out and grabbing your massive soft squishy rolls towards me I smother my soft lips and tounge deep into your vagina and go deeper smothering my whole body with you r massive weight, as you suck my penis and pull hard on my balls, I like a little abuse. No, I'm lying dominate the shit out of me. I don't want to get too graphic but if you would like to hear more let me know.I

BigCanadianBabe:
Spam. Pls remove.

Aren't you an admin?
7 years

Coke and mentos belly bloat

HugeRoundBelly:
Hello. I want to try mentos and coke belly bloat.
Today I tried 2 mint mentos and glass of coca cola (not diet coke ) but I didn't feel that anything happened . Tommorow I want to try to do the same but with diet coke. My question is : how it feels when diet coke and mentos belly bloat works ? And how much of it I should get to feel anything ,that it works ?

Sorry for my english.

Shake up about two cans worth of coke, mentors in the can first, then swallow as fast as possible, you'll also have to not burp it out.
7 years

Fetishes apart from fat

Gluttonyisbliss666:
I'm a sadist and submissive...I get pleasure from getting hurt from my partner...I love it when they say they love me but all they'd o is hurt me and take advantage of me and abuse me

That's being a masochist.
7 years

What are some of your favorite verbal fat talk turn ons?

bmwm2001:
I use what I call 'fat talk' all the time which is literally the feeder version of dirty talk lol. But as much as I like using it, it is still way way hotter when my girlfriend says it too me. I don't have a particular favourite but the most recent one (on Saturday evening) involved her telling me all about how her office chair at work is getting too small, how the arms are being pushed into the rolls of fat down her sides, and how her hips and ass are spilling over the edge of the seat, and how it creaks and cracks when she slumps down heavily into it - which is the only way she can sit down now as she can no longer lower herself in a controlled way because it's just too much weight to hold up. She never used to have these problems but she's just been growing and growing sooo much lately. Everyone in her office can see how big she's getting and they must talk about her behind her back as she snacks on whole packets of cookies at a time and downs can after can of full fat cola. She then went on to act out the embarrassing conversation she would have to have with her boss about getting a new chair and why she needs a new chair and her boss telling her she has to loose weight but all she does is keep getting bigger and bigger and heavier and fatter...the fat talk didn't go on for any longer than that...it didn't need to smiley

That's pretty neat stuff there
7 years

Gaining with crohn's disease

Pretty much says it all in the title. Whenever I stuff or eat high calorie foods, or greasy, sugary foods, I get intense stomach aches and usually the grosser stuff associated with Crohn's disease. Are there any foods that are bland and stuff that I can eat or any ways to deal with the stomach aches?
7 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

Hey

Sexual preference: don't care, but if with a man I'd ask to keep it non sexual,

Kinks and stuff: mutual gaining, teasing, force feeding, general bdsm. I like to keep it realistic.

I'm pretty much open to a lot of stuff on the other end. Too

Message me on my kik if interested.
7 years

Feeders - would you gain with your partner?

fanedfox:
This is the only weigh to go. The thought of feeding, being fed and gaining with my wife is such a turn on.
I think we both would be huge!

Great thread, thank you for staring it!

Was that a pun in the first sentence?
7 years

How much do you have to gain to get stretchmarks?

annie_smith:
Here's an update:

So I've been eating like crazy and I've gained about 8 pounds. It's enough to notice; my shirts feel tight on my belly and I keep noticing I'm wider and my love handles stick out and brush into things when I'm not expecting them to. My belly also feels like it's squishing out over my pants. It's nice.

It's winter and cold and dry, so my skin everywhere is itchy. But lately my belly has been especially tight and itchy. I was absolutely not thinking about stretch marks, because it's just 8 pounds, but then I realized "what if this is it??"

So I took a closer look and realized that, while my whole belly is itchy, I have two VERY itchy, dry, slightly red areas on both sides of my belly, completely symmetrical. When I squeeze my belly around the itchiest area, stretching the skin further, I see vertical, very faint white and brown striations, in addition to little red dots.

So I think these are the beginning of stretch marks maybe??? Or skin stretching just before getting them? Maybe they'll show up in a few more pounds?

Can't wait to find out
7 years
1234   loading