Fatter and then dumber

Farleysmom:
I have an I.Q of 136, but I can't operate 21st century technology (even vending machines) or Venetian blinds. Every time I open my blinds to kill a fly, I have to call the maintenance guy to close them so I can walk around naked. God help me if I'm ever in a situation where I need to use a fire extinguisher.

That's just everybody; also iq scores are generally scored in multiples of 15, you might want to check out the valididity of the test you took
7 years

Fetishes

Tigress are all surprisingly great fetishes, although some are #down right grotesque 😏. I'll list a few that really interest me.
Feederism both as feeder and mutual gainer,
Tongueplay Mouth stuff,
Mastication,
Dom/sub,
Slave feeding
Teasing
Flatulence,

Now that I think about this is pretty tame stuff
7 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

I'm info women licking food off of someone's body, mainly because I'm into tongue play.
7 years

Cake mix in shakes

Number one it tastes better, second it makes it easier to drink and chug without gagging, and third it has sugar in it to slow down the metabolism.
7 years

Being healthy while gaining

mochafrap:
Is this possible? Will going on walks, eating salads for fiber, drinking tea and taking multivitamins mitigate problems from overeating greasy food? I would want a gainer who is into rapid weight gain, but I don't want them to develop a health problem along with a bunch of fat.

It's not problematic until you get to the other nutrients that's in fattening food like the high coke sterol and sodium levels, so if you can avoid this and stick to healthy high calorie foods, like a gainin powder, you will be fine.
7 years

*post all shake recipes here*

I of corse used regular packaging size when none was listed so I assumed a whole bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup, etc
7 years

*post all shake recipes here*

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would like to make a shake one day that has a gallon of ice cream, teo boxes of brownie mix, cherry pie filling (blended smooth) heavy cream, marshmallow fluff, and chocolate syrup. I don't know how many calories it would be, but I bet it would be delicious!

I did the math and it should be about 26237 calories
Or about 7 1/2 pounds worth of calories. Sounds really good to me right now
7 years

Premastication

Does any one else have fantasies of eating food and transferring into a partners mouth (or vice versa) like how mama birds feed baby birds?
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

It's a bit maccabe, but I guess that's the point of kinky fantasies. Mine would be to have a farm of women strapped to chair with machines taking care of bodily function and waste. In front of the women is a conveyer belt of greasy dirty food that, because they're bound, they'll have to eat with their mouths like pig from a trouph. The point being so that they sit their all day doing nothing but eating and getting messy food all over themselves.
7 years

Rp about weighty aim and stuffing?

Kik:asdfonki
I posted this her cause I couldn't find any other forums for it in the "fantasy" section
Ps into bdsm body inflation and mutual gaining
7 years
1234   loading