When did you first start padding?

I was maybe 7 or 8 when I first remember stuffing my shirt to look like I had a belly. As I got older I started putting on an old swim suit and see how much I could stuff it. I would fill bags of water and stuff it inside towels and tee shirts so it would feel like my "fake fat" was moving. I would try to shape the stuffing to look like rolls. Sometimes I would just use a big pillow and make myself look pregnant. I started out being fascinated by pregnant bellies and wanted to see what it felt like. It morphed into being interested in feeling obese as I got older. I never did this in front of anyone else though. Its been years since I padded, but I am thinking it might be fun to do it again.
4 years

Hesitant on weight gain

I like the feel of my fat, and I like to eat. I struggle with how I look though, and find that the people I am attracted to do not find me attractive. Therefore I fear judgement. If it was a perfect world, I would just not care and eat what I want and revel in my weight. I have been hovering for a few years in an uncomfortable place between caring and not caring how I look. This is my take on being hesitant. I hope it makes sense.
4 years

Fantasy?

Is there anyone here who just likes the fantasy of being fat without actually gaining? Some of us may have friend or family pressure to look a certain way or health issues that warrant staying thin. Does anyone daydream or just think about what they would look like fatter and look at others who are as a means of living vicariously?
7 years

Fave fattening foods

At the holidays my fave is egg nog, I drink glasses if it. Generally I like bowls of ice cream with whipped cream, and anything with lots of butter and cheese.
7 years

Fave fattening foods

What are some folks favorite decadent treats? Best for gaining weight? Fatty indulgences?
7 years
12   loading