Meeting fat men in real life

Petitegirl:
Hey guys,

that may sound super weird and i hope that i don’t offend anybody.
I am a very active university student who loves working out and having lots of hobbies.
As you might imagine i am into fat men (more than 300lbs) but sadly in my daily life i almost never see fat men...
I honestly thought about chilling at fast food places but maybe thats just a cliche and i won‘t meet anybody...

Fat men, where are you? Have you all any idea where i should spend more time to meet them?smiley

It all depends on what type of fat man you're looking for. If you like the nerdy type; try the comic cons, fantasy fairs and medieval events. If you like the hairy biker type; try the cafes and motorcycle fairs. If you like the sporty type; try the local gyms. If you just wish to see the local population of fatties, try the carnivals/ fun fairs.
1 year

Meetings in the netherlands

Well, a feeder and/ or feedee meeting may take a looong time to come if noone is organizing it, but there are alternatives.
For instance the Big Beautiful World parties (announced at www.bigbeautifulworld.nl/), and the still to come "het Grote Ronduit Mooi Feest" (www.bigbeautifulworld.nl/), organized for the first time on February 18th 2017.
The parties may not be specifically for feeders and feedees, but at least they are fat positive events for big women and big men.
I for one will be present.
7 years

Feeding; what was it like?

Wow!
Thanks for the contribution!
That was truly amazing to read.
12 years

Feeding; what was it like?

OK! I think I speak for many people here, when I say that reading fantasy weight-gain and feeding stories may be one thing, but what REALLY interests me is hearing about some real life experiences.
Although I'm a serious gainer, I never had the pleasure of undergoing a feeding session, so to those who actually experienced it;
WHAT WAS IT LIKE?!?
How did you end up in this situation?
How did the feeding session start?
How did it develop?
What was being fed and how much of it?
And how did the feeding session end? Was it repeated more often after that? Did the actual weight-gain play a role in it all?
I'd appreciate it if both feeders and feedees would like to tell about their experiences, and I'm especially interested in the "what went through your mind"-part.
What did you think while experiencing it?
What did it feel like, both physically as mentally?
What were the turn-ons (and maybe the disapointments)?
Was it what you had expected, and would you do it again?

I know, I know; a LOT of questions.
And I'm not expecting you to answer all of them, but just a few would be nice.

Looking forward to read your stories!
12 years

Are bdsm and weight-gain/feeding combinable?

As some of you may know by now, I’m a Dutch male gainer with a serious interest in getting fatter.
Due to the frustratingly low number of people in Holland who share my interests in gaining, feeding and encouraging, I decided to try my luck in the BDSM world several years ago, by visiting the meetings of the local BDSM society.
Since then I’ve discovered that my interests are not solely limited to gaining and feeding, I’ve met some great new people, and even met a fantastic mistress who’s willing to play with me from time to time. But when it comes to actually living out my gaining fantasies, I’m no further than I was back then.
When I first started to visit those meetings I was sometimes approached by people who were interested to know about my reasons for exploring the BDSM world, and although I found it extremely difficult to explain my primary reasons, I did my best to tell them about my gaining desires and the wish to find someone who was interested in feeding me, and encouraging me to grow fatter as I am now. To me it seemed that there were some similarities between a good SM play and a my fantasies about a good feeding play, but it was clear to me, although some showed serious interests in my ideas, that these ideas were not commonly accepted.
Recently I ran into a topic on the forum of this BDSM society, where, apparently, one of the ladies I once spoke to, referred to the discussion she had had with me. Although she admitted that it was not her cup of tea, she, at least, was intrigued by my ideas, so now she asked other people’s view on the topic of feeding and weight-gain as part of a SM play/relationship.
Well, where she at least had tried to keep an open mind, most of the people responding to her question did not; “Since feeding and deliberate weight-gain, even with the willing cooperation of the feedee/ gainer, is resulting in negative effects on the feedee/gainer’s health, it is in conflict with the idea that a BDSM play should be safe at all times!”
The lady even tried to use the counter argument that things like breath control play, needle play, elongated bondage plays or even things like fist ***ing are rarely good for a person’s health either, but nevertheless most people seemed to agree that feeding was NOT something that should be combined with a BDSM play.

Now I must admit I had hoped that people who frequently have to deal with the intolerance of every day people about THEIR interests in BDSM would also have a more open mind to MY ideas, but nevertheless I was not surprised; I’ve had enough of these kind of discussions to know that trying to explain what fascinates me about the idea of growing fatter and being encouraged in that, to someone who does not share this interest, is like trying to explain the beauty of a sunset to someone who is blind; useless, pointless and hopelessly frustrating. Still I would like to know if any of you DID have good experiences with triggering other people’s interest in the whole feeding and weight-gain idea, especially to people who already had an interest in BDSM, and more importantly, how you managed to do so.
Anyone?!?
13 years

Feeder/submissives

Something in the style of "Little Shop of Horrors"?
The feedee demanding to be fed, while the feeder tries hard to satisfy his/her feedees apetite/desires?
I don't see why that couldn't work.
I myself feel more comfortable in the role of the submissive feedee, but I think it all depends on your point of view which role is seen as the dominant and which role as the submissive one.
Good luck with your search!

Paul/ IMW
16 years

Weight gainer shake

I have used Universal's Gain Fast (chocolate flavor) in the past with fluctuating success.
I must admit; it is expensive and still, a lot depends on your metabolism and your further food intake.
But it's one of the best tasting ones(some cheaper shakes can taste horribly bitter), and it doesn't seem to be designed for athletes who want to gain muscle mass WITHOUT fat.
Just keep in mind that it's supposed to be used BESIDES your normal food intake, but since it fills your stomach like cement, I've found it hard to eat normal.
If you gain easily on "normal" food, I'd recommend you to stick with that.
But if you're serious about trying a weight gainer with the purpose of gaining fat, this one I can recommend...
Good luck with your choice and keep us informed about your progress.

Paul/ IMW
16 years
123   loading