Has a fat person ever unintentionally aroused you by doing something with their belly in front o

The Augmentor:
Twice, both times at work.

Once, a very attractive co-worker was just coming back from lunch in the building cafeteria, and I asked her if she had ordered fries again (which it seemed like she got every day for lunch). She said that she had but pointed out that she had to stop doing that, since she was gaining weight. She puffed out her belly, patted it, and bounced it a few times.

Another time, my work crush (I would describe her as "skinny fat" ) and another co-worker who is slightly bigger than her (but still only slightly chubby) teasingly played with their bellies in front of me. I'm not sure exactly what I said that prompted that (obviously we had been talking about something related to food or weight). Somehow it was like they guessed that it would drive me crazy. (They were right.) It was definitely one of those times when I suspected that I might have been "found out."

Stockylove:
I really don't know what to think about this. You weren't too uncomfortable? 😅

I think that was their intention!

I'm sure I was visibly embarrassed, but they definitely got my attention.
2 months

The golden age of feeding music may finally be upon us

Ah, OK. So that's all going on my list now, too.

"Need...real guitar...AND digital equivalent...plus synthesizer, plus music software, plus...:"
2 months

Appreciate the encouragement.

I guess what I like about just using a simple prompt interface is that everything is right there and I can just use it as is.

Part of my problem is that I tend to be a completist and "need" a bunch of gadgets or tools to really get started. I always feel like I need a "real" mic, a decent guitar, a good synthesizer, mixing software, and so on.

But writing lyrics and entering in prompts...that I can do. I guess I already have some sense of rhythm and melody, so that helps some.
2 months

I think I inadvertently may have figured out how to get the AI to make songs sound more "resolved" and ending more on a note of finality. It's still tough to make a complete song, from beginning to end, without the track sounding like more of an excerpt or sample.

I made another Munchies ditty, which came out really well. (Sorry again, Munchies, the poster...)

Like I said, I'm not really a musician. But it's fun just seeing what the technology can do. I'll keep playing around with it.
2 months

OK, so I've uploaded another track, just 30 seconds long: what an updated Munchies theme song might sound like (the cartoon PSA, not the FF user...sorry, Munchies). I really like the result, but it took me hours and hours just to get that 30 seconds.

It's a little bit like trying to catch lightning in a bottle. With each iteration, the song changes a little...mess with it too much, and it quickly becomes unrecognizable. You almost have to get it right on the first or second try.
3 months

Has a fat person ever unintentionally aroused you by doing something with their belly in front o

Twice, both times at work.

Once, a very attractive co-worker was just coming back from lunch in the building cafeteria, and I asked her if she had ordered fries again (which it seemed like she got every day for lunch). She said that she had but pointed out that she had to stop doing that, since she was gaining weight. She puffed out her belly, patted it, and bounced it a few times.

Another time, my work crush (I would describe her as "skinny fat" ) and another co-worker who is slightly bigger than her (but still only slightly chubby) teasingly played with their bellies in front of me. I'm not sure exactly what I said that prompted that (obviously we had been talking about something related to food or weight). Somehow it was like they guessed that it would drive me crazy. (They were right.) It was definitely one of those times when I suspected that I might have been "found out."
3 months

First of all: I'm a fiction writer, not a musician (aside from having been the vocalist in a band a long time ago and some very vague ongoing musical aspirations).

But I've recently discovered AI-generated music, and it's absolutely fascinating. And scarily good.

So I decided to dip my toe in those waters. Mainly because I've always thought we should have more songs to lay claim to than Weird Al's "Fat" and maybe a couple of others.

I've been playing around with it for a few days, and AI and I have come up with a couple of tracks. I wrote the lyrics and came up with the prompts for the musical style, and AI did the music and vocals. At this early stage, there's a lot of trial and error and a good deal of luck involved.

It's still in its infancy and it's not perfect, but just think...we can finally build a library of songs that cater to us!

I've uploaded two tracks here:
on.soundcloud.com/CVfjK

There will be more to come, because I'm hooked!

The first, "Plump," has kind of a retro disco rhythm. I didn't necessarily intend that--it's just how it came out. The vocals are slightly distorted in spots, which I wish I could correct, but the more changes I applied to the track, the more it started to go all wonky, so I just quit while I was ahead.

The second track, the generically named "Sugar Rush," came out beautifully. I can't believe how great it sounds. I'd go so far as to say it's actually haunting in its synth-y goodness. Definitely the kind of song that would get stuck in my head for weeks if I overheard it somewhere.

Let me know what you think!
3 months

Ssbbw/feedism songs?

"You're the One for Me, Fatty" by Morrissey:

And here you go, English Feeder: "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" by The Smiths:

(And for anyone who's wondering, yes, the audio is supposed to fade in and out like that at the beginning of the song.)
1 year

Ssbbw/feedism songs?

"Fat" by Violent Femmes

"Big Fat Blonde" by The Rainmakers
1 year

Ssbbw/feedism songs?

I know next to nothing about baseball, but here's "Fat Is In," an obscure gem from Terry Forster and the Lovehandles:

If I'm not mistaken, The Human Beat Box of Fat Boys fame makes a cameo.
1 year
12345   loading