Name a feeling better than this

[

Munchies:
According to my partner, nothing feels quiet as good as an over stuffed belly paired with an adoring feeder and a good orgasm.[/quote]

This! It's how I got hooked, and feels better than any drug.
6 days

Flexing your stuff??

Conversely if you can suck your belly in, you also aren't stuffed. smiley
7 months

Maxing out one's liquid chugs

Max Stout:
Whether your 1-1/4" tube size is inner diameter or outer diameter is of interest*, and silicone tubing seems like the best choice (to avoid BPA and phthalates).

(*) Said the guy whose last rushed post confused quarts and pints, *blush!*

Had the gal who used to be on here, Emily, whose profile pic once featured a tantalizing glimpse of the pink or purple funnel toward which she expressed particular fondness, ever replied to my message to her, I would so have asked for details about her setup, seeing how she (1) was so clearly into weight gain, and (2) put so much effort into every detail of her creations!

Emily was also the name of her funnel smiley
8 months

Summer weight

Billy Bob Jones:
How do you feeders plan on plumping up your feedees

Munchies:
My feedee and I decided to go a more ... Pavlovian way. I tied his arousal to his appetite. Now, all I have to do to make him eat more is turn him on more.

It's a simple, yet effective system.

That is how I was trained.
1 year

Buy a funnel tube

Empty a 2 liter of Coke and cut the bottom out.

Buy a 1 inch inner diameter tube from the hardware store. About 18 to 24 inches long.

Place the mouth of the bottle in the tube.

You now have a 2 liter funnel bong.

Goal: do a full one with gain shake in a single shot
2 years

Funnel feeding

I use a 2 liter soda bottle with the bottom cut out, into a 1 inch diameter tube. A funnel doesn't have enough capacity.
2 years

Heavy cream / whipped cream

I take a gallon of whole milk and pour 1/3 into a pitcher then add 1 quart of heavy whipping cream and 1 cup Khalua.

Then I wait for my feeder to fill my bong.

This post made me thirsty >smiley
3 years

Bloating game with video games

This is a great idea! I already do something like this, but its a bit too extreme to explain here.
3 years

420 stuffing

420 for every stuffing is how its been for years now! From encouragement, you know...
3 years

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

The training definitely made me this way.
3 years
123   loading