Reveal!!!!

I told him! I told him about my fetish and he didn't even ask questions. He said "oh okay. I figured something was up with you and fat." And that was it. God I love him so much
6 years

Heavy cream really works!

I want to try this so bad! going to go for a pint or more a night for a week and wait a week after to see what happens. Hoping to put on some extra chub soon. And fast.
6 years

How to hide spending and food from boyfriend.

Hey. So I want to gain. I'm the money maker in the house right now. But me and my fiance share a bank account. How can I hide what I spend money on and what I buy (heavy cream, cakes, cookies, fattening foods.) From him. Also how can i hide the food!!!!
7 years

Help!! i want to be bigger but he wants to work out..

I talked to him about it saying I want sure if I wanted to do it and that I may actually want to gain weight. He said "if that's what you want then do it." He aperiently doesn't care much and just wants me to be happy. Thanks so much for all your replies they give me some confidence.
7 years

Poor.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm defanatly going to take them all in and hopefully be able to keep up this lifestyle.
7 years

Poor.

So I work a min wage job and pay all my own expenses. What are the best ways to get, or the best foods to buy, that will give me the most calories and "fat adding" stuff, without me emptying my bank account.
7 years

Help!! i want to be bigger but he wants to work out..

Idk where to but yeah....My fiance is going in the Navy and needs to get in shape. He wants me to work out with him. I used to be really into working out and being fit but only because I thought people wouldn't like me if I wasn't fit. I also used it to calm down and help my depression. I wouldn't mind being fit but I don't know, now I'm better and just want to gain weight! In fat!! What do I do.... And he also doesn't know about my fetish or that I want to be chubby....
7 years
12   loading