Craving to feel really full

I kind of get that actually. When I'm eating sometimes it's just normal eating for sustenance, but if I eat a bit too much I suddenly want to eat WAY too much. It's such a horny feeling, I love it.
3 years

Creating more diverse content

This is a good question, especially for someone who doesn't want to gain weight, but wants to keep making content.

I think the bubble bath idea is good, since it's sexy but doesn't require stuffing for it to be fun for your viewers. Same thing with putting on tight clothes, since you don't need to have stuffed for tight clothes to be sexy.

Another idea might be to do a bloat on top of a normal meal (could be sparkling water, doesn't have to be soda or milk). Filming the actual bloat can be fun.

From my observation, people mostly post solo videos (which are great!) but what happens less is having another person there. If you have a lover/partner/whatever rubbing your belly, you don't need to stuff for it to be fun/sexy.

Hope that helps!
4 years

I'd just like to share this with the community

What a great discovery! Thanks for sharing! ^_^
4 years

Transgender

What a great thread! I'm trans too (FTM) and hormones have been interesting regarding having this fetish. Before taking hormones I had this fetish in the back of my head, but I didn't start to have super strong fantasies until I had been on hormones for awhile. Now I know it's because my fantasies were mostly about me having a male body and gaining weight/stuffing in a male body.

I don't know if this is part of your concern, but I was scared about having this fetish too because I thought that play partners might not want to have sex with me, or that other people with this kink might not accept me/find me attractive. It's not really the case, so you can rest assured that you're sexy and other people find you sexy. smiley

Congrats on coming out and moving forward. smiley Have fun with it!
4 years

Sticky suggestion

I saw becomingobese post a VERY useful compilation of advice on gaining subcutaneous vs. visceral fat, and I would love if everyone had this information. It's well researched, and useful not just for gaining the kind of fat a person wants, but also for health reasons if someone wants to lose visceral fat.

Here's the thread: fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
5 years

Maximum short term weight gain

I don't know what your daily life is like, but try to follow the Hobbit meal plan!

7:00am – Breakfast
9:00am – Second Breakfast
11:00am – Elevenses
1:00pm – Luncheon
4:00pm – Afternoon Tea
6:00pm – Dinner
8:00pm – Supper

Having 7 meals during the day will give you a lot to do. Try to prep food for a few hours when you can, making it easy to grab a dense meal easily so that you don't feel like you HAVE to cook a meal unless you want to. Then of course you can order meals in if you have the luxury.

As for WHAT to eat, I'd personally suggest having a lot of dense curries, stews, chili, etc. for the prepped food, and having fixings for sandwiches readily available. Peanut butter with apples for snacks. Prioritize drinking milk instead of water. And of course have sweet things like ice cream, cookies, etc. around. smiley

Have fun!
5 years

Best ways to grow a pot belly

becomingoverweight:
Ok, I have it up:
How to gain SAT and lose VAT

This is great thank you!
5 years

How to gain sat and lose vat

This should honestly be a sticky. This is incredibly useful information that I wouldn't have known otherwise. Thanks for compiling this information!
5 years

Losing weight to gain back

I'm glad I'm not the only with these feelings, that makes me feel ok about sort of going back and forth about it. smiley

I'm currently at a point where I've noticeably slimmed down a bit, and feeling kind of skinny, and missing having more of a belly (not that it was ever so big).
5 years

Losing weight to gain back

Hey everyone! I hope you're having lovely gains! ^_^ I'm in the process of sort of losing weight at the moment, mostly so that I can gain it back again. I don't have enough money for a new wardrobe, so I'm sort of working with what I've got, you know?

Has anyone else done this? How did you deal with losing weight? I'm feeling small and skinny, and I'm not so happy about it, but I know the end goal of gaining it back will be really satisfying!

Thoughts?
5 years
12345   loading