All day stuffing vs. one massive binge

Gotta say this is all pretty inspirational. I've never done an all-day stuffing, but it sounds pretty amazing based on y'all's experiences. What do you do during the day besides eat and sleep? Any nice activities?
5 years

Furniture or eating positions

Barstool sounds really uncomfortable, to be honest. I love either being reclined on a sofa/armchair if it's going to be a more comfortable feeding, or being strapped to a dining room chair. Depends on how you want to feel. smiley Being strapped in forced my body to relax and accept the food, but reclining was generally more relaxing of course.
5 years

Are there any submissive feeders?

Was just thinking about this too. Most feeders seem to be dom, which is cool, but I love the idea of controlling the feeder and taking pleasure for myself while they give me what I want.

I wonder if there were general submissives on Fetlife or somewhere else that would be into being submissive for a feedee?
5 years

Location to stuff your belly?

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I find this topic interesting.

I think most people probably stuff at home, but what would an ideal or dream place be? In a buffet where everyone's watching you. In your car where you can take your shirt off? On an airplane where your body is already bloated from the travel, and you have unlimited beer?
7 years

Quick hitter thoughts on stuffing

JayDee303:
Little things I like:
1. The 1000 yard stare.
2. Focusing before another round on an already stuffed belly.
3. Finding that right position that opens up a new pocket to fill.
3. Full-belly naps.
4. Letting the belly breathe by lifting my shirt and lowering pants.
5. Shallow breathing
6. Setting a new record

Such great things. Especially the napping on a full belly, with a partner's hand around you, rubbing your belly as you doze off.

I'd add these:
1. The first feeling of 'fullness', knowing you have a long way to go.
2. When your feeder pushes you past your fullness.
3. Knowing you're full but suddenly are hungry again for something delicious.
4. Looking down for the first time and seeing how huge your belly is.
7 years

Stuffing videos

Dunno, sorry. That link has videos though.
7 years

First stuffing with bondage with partner

lovinitbig:
How did it go? Did you learn anything about yourself or your fetish from the event?

It went really well. It was so much fun, and learned soooo much about how to do it next time. Logistics are so important, and pacing too. Hahaha. Also learned about more things that turn me on, and some things that I thought would be fun, but weren't.

Planning another session at the moment with a different scenario, but something also including bondage probably.
7 years

Favorite fat feature besides belly?

I love a big fat ass, the kind you get from doing squats and then feeding your squats. smiley Big thick thighs are great too, especially if there's a lot of muscle so they can crush me.
7 years

Beer belly?

snowboardaw:
Darn health nuts this is not fun! hahaha

Get Drunk Not Fat: Beer Calories, Wine and Alcohol Calorie and Carbs
getdrunknotfat.com/
Maximize your buzz by choosing drinks with the highest amount of calories from ... Tip: Search by category using: beer, wine, hard, malt, liqueur, or energy drink.

I love looking up these sites that show you what "not to eat/drink" so you don't get fat. Hahaha. If the science is solid, it's like a perfect guide for gaining.
7 years
2345   loading